Power Tour Beale Street in Memphis

-
Check it out! The Duster made it on the opening page of the Beale Street coverage for day 4 of the Power Tour. I'm Pumped!

Very cool "JR". Other then your's......nothin' but Chevy types...lol. So glad the Duster made the first pic...........it's beautiful and deserves it :thumleft:.

Out of 5000+ cars, I saw 3 dusters (including mine) and a Hand 10 dart. Saw a couple of older valiants, but not the first a-body 'cuda. We had a blast, and are looking forward to Chattanooga tomorrow.

Thanks for the compliment on the car!

Very cool "JR". Other then your's......nothin' but Chevy types...lol. So glad the Duster made the first pic...........it's beautiful and deserves it :thumleft:.
i agree rick that is a very sweet lookin car....

Are you coming on to Zmax in Concord? I'm gonna try to be there tomorrow, would love to get a look at your car in person. Looks very similar to what I'm building.

Could not make the NC leg, but I will send you pics, etc. if needed.

I went on the Arlington to Little Rock trip. Your right about not many mopars on the tour but there never is. Did you see the bronze 440 67 dart ? it was nice. That 55 Olds with the hemi is nice and he is on a bunch of tours.

-
Back