powernation guys sure make stuff hard!

-

crackedback

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
The mini tub they did on that E body was an exercise in extra work. They cut the dogsnot out of a what looked like a perfectly good inner wheelhouse.

Wait, I forgot the show was about product placement.

Ever seen that show before, what channel is it on?

Yeah, they had a replacement inner, so it didn't matter to them if they cut the hell out of it. Plus that car has a many thousand dollar frame installed. At least more mopars, and stuff that isn't brand specific. But the jury is still out on them as far as I'm concerned.

The mini tub they did on that E body was an exercise in extra work. They cut the dogsnot out of a what looked like a perfectly good inner wheelhouse.

Wait, I forgot the show was about product placement.

Sounds familiar, Rob. Everything, is about product endorsed crap, anymore. I have not seen that episode, most are usually crap ,anyway. (At least ask for a company fabricator, to make it look professional) .When was the last time, a TV show/ car magazine,actually provided something useful?

Sounds familiar, Rob. Everything, is about product endorsed crap, anymore. I have not seen that episode, most are usually crap ,anyway. (At least ask for a company fabricator, to make it look professional) .When was the last time, a TV show/ car magazine,actually provided something useful?

Give that show wheeler dealers a go. Its not all about product placement and Ed does some pretty damn good work!

-
Back