Pray for Member Duster3105 please

-

Aquick408

Reaction score
He needs our help overcoming a traumatic accident to his youngest son. Here is a quote from other website.

My youngest son was involved in an ATV accident last night, he is now in ICU from head injuries and on a repirator at Grant Trauma center in Columbus, Ohio.

Joe races some of the Div. 3 events at NTR and a few of the CC Events.

I know I see alot of posting for prayers, I know Joey and our family could use some right now.

Thanks / Rick ........

ps. I will update his condition as soon possible.

My prayer go out to Joe for a fast recovery[-o< and his family and friends to be strong for him.[-o<
My son has been air lifted twice, one for moto racing 4 wheelers.
This is hard on folks and I hope to here an update on his recovery soon.

remember ....god has a plan for your familey... just speakit!!!!! will be praying.../6man!!!!!

Rick, Joey and your family are in our prayers. God Speed.........

Wow, I hate to hear about this type of thing happening. Here's to a speedy recovery! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.
Eric

Geeez... is it me, or is there a rash of crap happening to our people?

Prayers and a wish for a speedy and complete recovery from my family to your....

Thanks guys, I'm sure Rick will be delighted to see this when things calm down a bit. I did not hear anything on the status of Joe today, but I hold my hopes hight that he is going to be okay.

Geeez... is it me, or is there a rash of crap happening to our people?

Prayers and a wish for a speedy and complete recovery from my family to your....

:-k Know that I think about it, True

Prayers going out to Joe and his family also......... Hoping for a speedy recovery for his son....

UPDATE!

Joe was released last night, he suffered a concussion, bruising at the base of his skull & spine. Trauma Doc's say we can expect a full recovery. YEE-HAW!

Doc says " Don't lift anything heavier than a toothbrush & complete rest for 7 to 10 day's"

I need to Thank everyone for your prayers & well wishes. I am printing a copy of this to show Joe that this is a great Mopar community and that the BIG guy does indeed listen.

Thank You!

Rick & Martie Brown & Family
engel016.gif
beer.gif

That is fantastic news! They just have to make sure that he understands the definition of full rest and not doing anything for the prescribed time (which shouldn't be hard for a teen to deal with these days). ;-)

Again, wonderful news!

-
Back