Pray for my.........FORD!!!

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
This Lil ranger with v-6 stepped up to the plate to haul many a mopar cars and parts....this time its haulin the brucemobile to georgia from florida ya'll give a Lil' prayer she's up to the task on this important mission,see ya when I get there :salute:

Prayers for a smooth and enjoying trip and on this important mission Wagg's, Looking forward to your next post!!
Keep it between the ditches bro :happy10:

Your a man on a mission Waggs!:salute:She,ll make it.Say Hi to Bruce,from all of us up here in the North!

my ranger has been a trooper, I beat on her daily and she has never complained

You will make it just fine. Have a good trip and a safe one..

Well guy's the Ferd toted the load to bruces and now i'm in pensacola to play car with my friend debbie,see ya when I git back to home

Well guy's the Ferd toted the load to bruces and now i'm in pensacola to play car with my friend debbie,see ya when I git back to home

Great news, Park that truck and enjoy \\:D/

Ahhhh HOME SWEET HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank You Ferd......I guess I'll give her an oil change and a bath for her dedicated service....I made it home Ya'll...:cheers:

I like my Ranger too. What year is yours? Mine is an 04 with the 3.0 V6 in it. I had to put a set of heads on it because of valve seat recession. Ford had a TSB on it. Somethin about the 04-06 trucks had seats that were too soft and caused the valves to sink into the heads and throw all kinda codes. The TSB said only about 25% of trucks those years were effected.....course mine was in the 25%. I replaced them in October and it's not missed a beat since. It's a good little truck.

waggin said:
Pray for my.........FORD!!!

The Ford Owners Psalm

The Ford is my auto, I shall not want.
It maketh me to lie down beneath it.
It soreth my soul.
It leadith me in the path of ridicule for it's namesake.
Yea, though I ride through the valleys, I am towed up hills.
The rods of my engine discomfort me, I fear much evil.
I annointith my tires with patches, My radiator runneth over.
Surely if this thing follows me all the days of my life, I shall dwell in the bug house forever.

Prayers Sent! :salute:

Lol mt dew spewage all over the screen ....too funny
The Ford Owners Psalm

The Ford is my auto, I shall not want.
It maketh me to lie down beneath it.
It soreth my soul.
It leadith me in the path of ridicule for it's namesake.
Yea, though I ride through the valleys, I am towed up hills.
The rods of my engine discomfort me, I fear much evil.
I annointith my tires with patches, My radiator runneth over.
Surely if this thing follows me all the days of my life, I shall dwell in the bug house forever.

Prayers Sent! :salute:

I travelled 4,500km to get a car.....with a car...no probs....a Ranger should do it, too.

Attachments

• IMGP6365.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 77
  • IMGP6361_resize.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMGP6623.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 69
I travelled 4,500km to get a car.....with a car...no probs....a Ranger should do it, too.

Why you puttin that up here? You tryin to brag er sumthin? Your my hero That little car is beautiful!. .....you got some more pictures? LOL

we drag our mopars home by the means we have at hand,Kudo's to yur lil' whatever that thing is.....It brung the mopar home......stroker.....be kind...it got the mopar home thats all I got to say

-
Back