Prayers and good thoughts needed

-

HemimanDan

Reaction score
It appears that my cancer is back big time. Ct scan showed a large mass at the right base of my tongue. Biopsy today and it looked like the last four times. Doctor told me not to jump to conclusions but once he realized that this is my fourth rodeo we admitted that it did indeed look like cancer. Waiting on the results and a meeting with the oncologist. I would appreciate your prayers and good thoughts. I figure I'm like a cat, nine lives, so I should still have four left after this mess. Really didn't need this as we were working on the Viper V10 to install for Bonneville. Even ordered the Dodge decals for the car. So maybe the crew can take up the slack until I get this setback out of the way.
Dan

Good Luck Dan. We will be praying for you. Cancer has caused us problems also.

Man, I sorry to hear that. Prayers sent BIG time. When you feel up to it how about putting up some pictures or a link to your Bonneville project. I'm sure a lot of guys here would love to see them.
We'll continue to pray and you continue to fight.

Wish you luck in treatment, and you will be in my prayers. Keep your spirits up.

Prayers sent to you. Hope the doctors can do God's work and get you back to health. toolmanmike

You've got it Dan-best wishes and prayers for a quick, speedy, and complete recovery!

I am Praying for you , and I will think Good Thoughts, as well.. God Bless You! You will do fine!!!!

Prayers to you. I go for my annual CT next week. So far, the last three have been negative, but I always get a little jumpy this time of year. Hang in there man, don't let the bastard get you.

-
Back