Prayers for Florida and the east coast.

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score

IMG_3923.png

Looks like a lot of water with nowhere to go. I hope it drains or whatever it needs to do quickly.

Up where I am (8 miles inland from Crystal River), it's very hilly and I'm at about 90' elevation. So flooding should never be an issue. Should is the key word! But wind....well wind would be a problem if it gets too high just like anywhere. Supposedly it hasn't in the last 100 years but you never know. And Murphy is not my friend!

insurance company dropped their flood insurance after last hurricane... he gives you a birds eye view and actual on track view...

Was planning on attending 3 days of $10K to win races at Lebanon Valley this weekend but right now the weather forecast looks like a total washout Friday thru Sunday.

Its been wet here in N.J. the last two days but the forecast changed and now looks like it might clear up for racing on Saturday ... Pro Dial race at Island

Its been wet here in N.J. the last two days but the forecast changed and now looks like it might clear up for racing on Saturday ... Pro Dial race at Island

I thought you guys would be getting hammered by Debby this weekend.

Looks like it is going to track west of here , today is raining , tomorrow is supposed to be worse then clearing out overnight tomorrow . However my local track tends to flood after really heavy rain .. hoping for the best or just wishful thinking perhaps !
next two days look very wet. my lawn is gonna be knee high.

View attachment 1716286787

Looks like it is going to track west of here , today is raining , tomorrow is supposed to be worse then clearing out overnight tomorrow . However my local track tends to flood after really heavy rain .. hoping for the best or just wishful thinking perhaps !

My big race is out at Quaker City in Ohio and their weather looks to be clearing out Friday morning so they should get all three days in. I’m sitting it out as my get up and go left and I’m behind in shop work, work on my duster, yard work, and today I’m cleaning house.

-
Back