Prayers For John Force

-
If Dale Earnhardt had half the safety built into these cars that wreck would have never killed him.

at the time they were saying if he had actually worn the HANS device (i think it was) that was redily available at the time but he refused to wear it, he would most likely have survived.. how true that is i really don't know...

There was a good bit more to Dale Earnhardt's death than has ever been, or ever will be made public. Sometimes our stubbornness is our own worst enemy. I was an Earnhardt fan and hope he rests in peace. Glad to see John Force stand up out of a pile of parts like he has plenty of times, and live to die another day!

There was a good bit more to Dale Earnhardt's death than has ever been, or ever will be made public. Sometimes our stubbornness is our own worst enemy. I was an Earnhardt fan and hope he rests in peace. Glad to see John Force stand up out of a pile of parts like he has plenty of times, and live to die another day!

I still have a couple Earnhardt pictures hanging in my house. And his Wrangler car in my bedroom

Relatively, yes. I'm in the process of building a 283 for a friend's father in law. The old guy's 80. 65 short bed step side Chevy truck. 283 with a muncie 4 speed. He lost his wife a couple of years back and now wants his truck "right" after a local machine shop just screwed the whole engine up. I'm going back through it making sure this time it's done right. He's pretty excited about it. Lookin at him, you'd swear he was no more than 65. In fact, he insisted on pulling the engine himself and he's insisting on putting it back in himself. I'm hope I'm in that good a shape at 80.
You're a Good Man, Rusty.

Wow!
That was a bad wreck.
Knowing him, he'll be back behind the wheel as soon as he's given the okay from the doctors and NHRA.
I know, a lot of people think he's a mouthy and cocky S.O.B., and they would be right.
But, I'll bet that no one would argue that he has balls as big as watermelons and will back up his mouth with his stubborn desire to win at ALL costs.
He's no candy *** and nobody can take that away from him...

Wow!
That was a bad wreck.
Knowing him, he'll be back behind the wheel as soon as he's given the okay from the doctors and NHRA.
I know, a lot of people think he's a mouthy and cocky S.O.B., and they would be right.
But, I'll bet that no one would argue that he has balls as big as watermelons and will back up his mouth with his stubborn desire to win at ALL costs.
He's no candy *** and nobody can take that away from him...

I record every race and start watching it one hour into the program. That way when the BS gets going from the announcers or racers I can FF right through it. Comes in handy for pro stock and pro stock motorcycle too.

You're a Good Man, Rusty.
Well thanks, but opinions vary.

This is my understanding of this race. John Force still won the race, right? He crossed the line before he crossed the center line, so he wasn't disqualified, correct? If so, that just makes it all the more badass. lol

Well thanks, but opinions vary.

This is my understanding of this race. John Force still won the race, right? He crossed the line before he crossed the center line, so he wasn't disqualified, correct? If so, that just makes it all the more badass. lol

Yes John won because it was after the finish line. Car he would have raced in 2nd round got a competition single. (Bye)

-
Back