Prayers for McKinley

-

Tadams

Tadams
Reaction score
My 7 month old granddaughter will be having surgery on June 29th. Her head isn't shaped probably and the Dr. determined the bones in the back of head have fused together. A lot has to be improved in the next short period of time. She has both ears infected and congestion that has to be improved or the surgery will be postponed.
Many thanks to my friends here

FB_20160617_09_36_32_Saved_Picture.jpg

Yes indeed
My daughter and her husband have been living with us since McKinley was born. They are moving out this weekend. Sure hurts a grandfather to see them move before the surgery
McKinley acts normal for the most part, her head isn't shaped properly and she is off balance. Thanks for your prayers, I am a firm believer that she will be okay and grow up just wonderful

The little ones are usually pretty tough. Hope she does well and heals quickly.

My son had the same surgery at 3 months old.He is now a happy,healthy 6 yr. old.I know it's hard to imagine your little one having to go through this. I will be thinking of her.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the support from all of you

Prayers for the entire family!! She is surely in Gods hands and He will lay His hand on her during her surgery and carry her through!! She is definetly one of His angels here on earth!!

Amen. We are firm believer's in the awesome power of God. I am humbled and thankful for the support and encouragement of my friends here it's tough to see a precious and happy little girl to have to go through something like this. Grandpa here is having a tough time with her cutting her first tooth.
Thanks again

Thank you everyone for your prayers. McKinley has gotten over her ear infection and has had her pre examination before her surgery on the 29th.
Please continue to pray for my precious granddaughter.
Thank you all so much.

-
Back