prayers needed for my son/ and others

-
thanks all for your prays and thoughts ..my son came home last night, we have a long way to go but he is young and strong(18) and doing very weel said the doc.. mike :prayer::prayer:

I am sure he is soooo glad to be home :cheers:
Thank you for the update I was looking for earthmover :thumblef:

My thoughs are with you and all. Gods speed in a safe healthy recovery for everyone. Prayers sent and thoughts too. Need any help let me know. I hope the shoulder is holding out for you to bud. Take care...Edd

thanks all for the kine words and prayers..only 1 other person was hurt in the acc. but they say my son was the worst..glad no body was killed..went and had some of the staples removed and and beofre i can get home my sister calls and say mom is in the hospital having emerg. surgery today...wth is going on???? she had her hip replaced a few yrs back and fell this morning and had to go back in...i dont know how much more i can take..its been a long hard mth. for my family ...i dont know what to do sometimes this stuff really gets to me...thanks all mike

Hey Mike glad to hear the young lad is healing up and sorry to hear about Mom, lets hope she is up dancing in no time!

-
Back