-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SleeperScamp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
WTB a Dodge Truck.. Pre 72..May be willing to trade on of my post 71 trucks for the right one.. I'm in Northeast Texas.. PM me thanks

WTB a Dodge Truck.. Pre 72..May be willing to trade on of my post 71 trucks for the right one.. I'm in Northeast Texas.. PM me thanks

I know of a good 68 D100 with a 318 and 3 speed in a tree in SC if you are interested.

That's a long trip but tell me more please.. Thanks.

A friend of mine has it. Said it was all original runs,might need brake work. He is the 2nd owner I think he hardly drives it. PM me your phone number and I will pass it along to him tomorrow.

I have a a few listing on craigslist.... in Dallas Area - 59 -60 Dodge Trucks and parts - even have a few 57 Dodge truck front clips

PM me

I own this truck that I have considered selling. 1969 d100, it now has 78 ramcharger 4x4 running gear. has a 318 with a two barrel, 4 speed with granny low. i have not found a transfer case yet so its not quite 4x4. i drive it 60 miles one way to work twice a week with no problems. all electrical and gauges work. factory radio delete. front drivers fender needs a little body work as well as drivers side rear of the bed. i also still have the stock 2wd front axle and stock 8 3/4 rear axle. pm me
IMG_5524.jpg

great deal you got there..since my brother looking for trade in cars let me inform him about this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back