-
Status
Not open for further replies.

KP

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have the following items to offer for sale that I am willing to deliver to the Carlisle Chrysler Nationals on Saturday, July 9.

A Body Leaf Springs – New Front Bushing, Arched If Stock Height, Cleaned & Ready Too Install - $150

426 Hemi Shorty Headers - Block Huggers, NEW In Box - $200

1965 413 Engine - completely rebuilt from intake to oil pan. Everything is new (Mostly Mopar Performance Parts)! The heads have been completely disassembled, cooked, mag, inspected and assembled with everything new from rockers to valves, springs and port matched to the intake. The block has been cooked, mag, line bored, balanced, down to a new electronic distributor. All it needs is a water pump, plug wires and a carb. The pistons are 9.5 to 1, the cam is street-able and set up for an automatic trans (making it nice if one decided to put a 4-speed behind it) and the engine was built to handle a blower or spray if one chooses to do so. - $3,000

1966-72 440 RB Bare Block - Blasted, Hot Tanked, Mag, Inspected And Ready For Machining (Casting Number: 2536430-7) - $1,200

Well Here We Go. As normal Carlisle was a good time but it seemed as if people were just not spending money not to say the prices seemed to be 25% highter overall from last year. With saying this I did not have any bites on my Mopar Stuff and want to offer it here again at what I feel to be a better price as listed below.

A Body Leaf Springs – New Front Bushing, Arched If Stock Height, Cleaned & Ready Too Install - $100

426 Hemi Shorty Headers - Block Huggers, NEW In Box - $180

1965 413 Engine - completely rebuilt from intake to oil pan. Everything is new (Mostly Mopar Performance Parts)! The heads have been completely disassembled, cooked, mag, inspected and assembled with everything new from rockers to valves, springs and port matched to the intake. The block has been cooked, mag, line bored, balanced, down to a new electronic distributor. All it needs is a water pump, plug wires and a carb. The pistons are 9.5 to 1, the cam is street-able and set up for an automatic trans (making it nice if one decided to put a 4-speed behind it) and the engine was built to handle a blower or spray if one chooses to do so. - $2600

383 single plane after marked intake - $80

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back