Pre Fab Exhaust

-

67_Slimer

Real Hot Rods don't shift themselves.
Reaction score
I'm looking for new exhaust to put under my 67 Dart. It has Hooker headers and was wondering before I have a shop make custom pipes , Is there a company that makes a pre fab exhaust for my application? I wouldn't need tail pipes , Just from the collectors to the mufflers.

the summit/jegs kit.

might be cheaper and easier to have a shop do it.
Do you know if the kits fit well? Id much rather do something myself than have some guy I don't know keep my car there because he needs it all day. Yes , I have trust issues.

I’ve had a few custom dual exhaust made here in my town. I just ordered a TTI x pipe for my 67 b body. Hands down it did cost more but the TTI is way nicer and fits near perfect.

I’ve had a few custom dual exhaust made here in my town. I just ordered a TTI x pipe for my 67 b body. Hands down it did cost more but the TTI is way nicer and fits near perfect.
That's great to hear. I wonder if it will fit that good with hooker headers.

Got this from Holley’s eBay store for $371. It is 304 stainless. For your hookers you will need collector with gaskets but you can get those at summit. Holley I believe still has some 3” inch kits available.

IMG_9699.jpeg

-
Back