Pre NOS. maybe

-

jaws

I put the fun in dysfunctional
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
i was cleaning out some stuff from way back when, and came across this. Bought this at a garage sale twenty plus years ago. Think I might mount in a shadow box to display it.

19D9BADB-5E19-42BA-91CE-5C88F448F19C.jpeg

238DF7B9-0424-4B8E-9132-1ECA4D072A2D.jpeg

Last edited:
Awesome find.

On a scale of I to III, my Fury ranks this post a III!

IMG_9757.JPG

No need to fix anything that is not broken.
It was an inside joke...i guess you were on the outside
One of our members was working the parts counter (I think that's how the story went) and a customer came in looking for a part for a fury onehundredandeleven

I was in Rome, so WAYYYYYYY outside. ;-)

(they are Roman numerals)

I worked in a foundry for a few years. looked like it could be a die ,pattern, unfinished casting or even a belt buckle. LOL cool piece.

It's a pre-Finished emblem, the material around the outside is flash. If you look at a completed emblem, you'll see a rough cut line around the perimeter where the flash was cut off.

That's way cool!

I do see the pins for the attachment nuts on the second photo. I didn't realize there was that much waste.

The building I work in made the pistol grip shifters back in the day. Met the guy whose job involved throwing it out along with other molds. He was in his second or third week there and had the job of throwing stuff out. Including a piece of Mopar history.

-
Back