Prepping car for paint

-
So you guys recommend calling the shops and see how they feel about me working on the body before bringing it in before I actually start to work on it instead of taking it to bare meal correct? This is the original paint because it matches that on the fender tag and when we wire wheel it, does not seem thick.

Get all your parts before you start doing anything. Your going to need an earlier hood, and I believe earlier fenders and bumper filler panel.

Get all your parts before you start doing anything. Your going to need an earlier hood, and I believe earlier fenders and bumper filler panel.

I already have the hood. Fiberglass lift off 6 pack. Do not need earlier fenders as I believe the only difference are the side markers and I am using early year fiberglass bumpers.

So you guys recommend calling the shops and see how they feel about me working on the body before bringing it in before I actually start to work on it instead of taking it to bare meal correct? This is the original paint because it matches that on the fender tag and when we wire wheel it, does not seem thick.

bump. I got all the parts I need. Just need some help with what to do for body work! haha But I do appreciate all the help guys!

Hit up Luis Sarinana @ Midway City Collision. He sold me sort parts for my 73 duster, he works on classics and muscle cars. He owns a 70 duster himself. 15111 Van Buren Street Midway City, CA 92655
(714) 895-4303

Hit up Luis Sarinana @ Midway City Collision. He sold me sort parts for my 73 duster, he works on classics and muscle cars. He owns a 70 duster himself. 15111 Van Buren Street Midway City, CA 92655
(714) 895-4303

The car is in northern CA

-
Back