Pretty nice on a cold day

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
Chicken and Dumplings

Dumplings001.jpg

Yummy indeed =P~ I think it's about time to thin the herd here on the hill and make a big batch of squirrel and dumplin's and freeze up a 1 1/2 gallons for the winter :cheers:

Dang :angry7:I was not hungry till I seen this thread =P~

I keep them grain fed though the fall , PROTEIN AN DUMPLIN'S :cheers:

A A FIRST DAY DEER SEASON 09 017.jpg

memike, its January 8th, and although you have leaves on them trees, where I call home, we is calling it WINTER now :)

Grant

Man, that looks goooooooooooooooooooddddd..!!!!

It's gonna be in the 20's here in Central Florida fer a spell, and those dumplin's are makin' me drooool.........My Mom and Gram used to make them all winter long....... :toothy10::toothy10:

memike, its January 8th, and although you have leaves on them trees, where I call home, we is calling it WINTER now :)

Grant
I like a January squirrel =P~ They make a good gravy.
I shoot crow to keep myself 8)and my guns sighted in and harvest the remainds after sanitizing.

Our season on small game this year,:read2: I just have this time to harvest the protein :clock:
I will be starting a thread soon I hope #-o on a boiled squirrel to go in them dumplin's =P~ Rabbit and white beans make for some good eating trail mix =D>.

Quail
Nov. 1, 2009-Feb. 7, 2010.

Rabbit
Sept. 1, 2009-Feb. 28, 2010.

Squirrel
Sept. 5, 2009-Feb. 28, 2010 and May 15-June 13, 2010.

Crow
Sept. 5, 2009-Feb. 20, 2010. Thursdays-Mondays only

we is calling it WINTER now here too 8)

Man, that looks goooooooooooooooooooddddd..!!!!

It's gonna be in the 20's here in Central Florida fer a spell, and those dumplin's are makin' me drooool.........My Mom and Gram used to make them all winter long....... :toothy10::toothy10:

Same here brother 8)

Just had a nice hot bowl of Homemade New England Clam Chowdah!!!!!!!!!

=P~ mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good!!!!=P~

Mike, when did you steal our bird feeder??:toothy10::toothy10:We have the same exact one...

-
Back