Price

-

mismy69swinger

Reaction score
What's a good price for a 1969 440 m code dart that needs front fenders in and out rear 1/4s both side and I would say wheel house on rear doors have been replaced motor needs rebuilt and trans and for some reason has a four speed pedals in it but the guy says it numbers matching I can post pics and will later but you want to try and guess the price of this car!

Documentation is what will matter most on a car like that.

Have you seen the vin and fendertag? Have you checked them against the engine and trans? I can tell you one thing..... I can 100% guarantee that Dodge didn't put a clutch peddle in an automatic car.

Documentation is what will matter most on a car like that.

Have you seen the vin and fendertag? Have you checked them against the engine and trans? I can tell you one thing..... I can 100% guarantee that Dodge didn't put a clutch peddle in an automatic car.

That is true but there are plenty of auto car running around with peddles.

I will post some pics I took with camera soon but I'm out of town and I don't have the little thing that plugs into my laptop :-( sorry it has vin and it has the m in it. He said the fender tag was at his house. He has a 383 h code I seen that but he said he wants..... You all ready for this!!!!! 25k!!!!!!!!!! Omg!!!! There is not much that don't need to be replaced on it

I will post some pics I took with camera soon but I'm out of town and I don't have the little thing that plugs into my laptop :-( sorry it has vin and it has the m in it. He said the fender tag was at his house. He has a 383 h code I seen that but he said he wants..... You all ready for this!!!!! 25k!!!!!!!!!! Omg!!!! There is not much that don't need to be replaced on it

Just walk away. By the time it's 100% correctly restored you will more than likely be up to $75k.

And doing 100% correct restoration is the only reason anyone should bother with a car like that.

That's just what I was thinking if I did it I could never it would just sit in the garage. If anything maybe 6k maybe

-
Back