[SOLD] Printed Circuit #2771147

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
for the std dash? or rallye cluster? if its for the standard dash I have one

I would imagine your three studs are broke. An easy fix is very small screws pushed through from the back with nuts on the front side. I used brass screws the same diameter as the studs. I have been repaing them like this for over 30 years. These studs always seem to break when being handled. sometimes you just have to be creative. Good luck. Steve

Most inst' housings provide very little space for a screw head under the circuit board. Beware of short to ground there.
Ring terminals like those used at your ALT' gauge will work for other gauges, or everything except the light circuits.

If you just need the board and have an image of the circuits, you can make your own board very easily. We make them at work all the time. It's easy to draw a circuit by hand if you have to, but if you have an old board, photocopy it!

I got it fixed by soldering #14 solid copper wire into the backs of the prong terminals and soldering small gauge wires in to gap a break in 1 of the circuits. Thank you all for the help, Bill R.

Most inst' housings provide very little space for a screw head under the circuit board. Beware of short to ground there.
Ring terminals like those used at your ALT' gauge will work for other gauges, or everything except the light circuits.
You can't use screws from your erector set the size of your fender bolts. I have done this for many years . Small brass button heads. The threads are the same ast the pin Dia. Fastenal has them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back