Private collection pictures A's, HellCat and Hemi.

-

my5thmopar

Life Long MOPAR Owner
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
The local Music City Mopar club was invited to view one of Barry Alexander's private collections. Their family is in the car business and owned 15 or so dealerships at one time. There were 200-220 cars in this collection and I hear he as a few warehouses full. There was one section that had at least 10 Hemi cars. They were spread out everywhere. I looked at the odometers on a few that had low miles. One Hemi RR had 137 miles on it and others just a few hundred miles. He only buys the best and this collection reflects it. Had some Foose cars. There was a Shelby Cobra and a Pantera that just came from Barrett Jackson we passed on the way out. Stupid phone battery was dead. Just wow. Here is a few pictures. Threw in a Ford GT just because....duh its just plain BAD!

Attachments

• IMG_0732.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_0733.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_0737.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_0744.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_0740.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_0746.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 358
That looks like a fun time.

set up another visit there when you guys do your annual show ;) we will prob. have 15+ coming from Big Easy Mopars this year, and yes, we'll be cookin' again :)

Hey lemme know when this annual show is that you speak of! I live an hr north of Nashville and would love to come!!

set up another visit there when you guys do your annual show ;) we will prob. have 15+ coming from Big Easy Mopars this year, and yes, we'll be cookin' again :)

They were discussing a group coming your way. One section of the warehouse, I counted 10 Hemi cars. They were surrounding the two 340 dusters.

-
Back