pro comp rockers

-
I heard good things about them, you can't beat the price, i bought a set for my LT1 camaro last year, i sold the car & never used them, but i will say i was very impressed myself at the quality, for a moderately built engine i wouldn't be affraid of running them.

I heard good things about them, you can't beat the price, i bought a set for my LT1 camaro last year, i sold the car & never used them, but i will say i was very impressed myself at the quality, for a moderately built engine i wouldn't be affraid of running them.

if you do a search for this company you always read bad news. But all of them are about roller rockers. But these aren't rollers and I would only buy rollers from a well reputated company like crane, compcam etc... But as I said these aren't rollers - that's why I'm asking.... And yes, the price is unbeatable....

Those look like ones for heads with offset push rods, but i could be wrong.

Yeah, they look like there for a BB, now that could just be the picture, but not the aqual rockers for the SB, just mopar rockers.

Call Wess at KMJ performance (just got off the phone with him, i've bought from him & he's very reliable, he will give you the rockers for 229.00 too your door seeing your in Germany, either in 1.5 or 1.6, he has them in stock, i didn't realise you were in germany, i think he was going to give them to you for 170.00 shipped in the lower 48, even though there roller tip, they are a good rocker, he's a mopar guy himself, i know what you mean about some Procomp stuff being junky, some of there electronics are, you can reach him at 515-233-3288.

Those are them!! Now that 229.00 is just the rockers "shipped", as you can see, there adj. with roller tips, might be good to get the shafts too, if yours are questionable.

If i'm not mistaken, these rockers/shafts are not Procomps, there from a company out in Cal., so they might be made in the US.

i remember pro comp adjusters being junk. the adjuster broke in daves 66 valiant. edit sorry i was wrong they were proform rockers

Yeah, those Procomps are a great price, BUT, i'm sure there not anything like the ones from KMJ, those are true stainless rockers, not junk, there was rumor (i'm thinking its true) that these same rockers from KMJ are made by the same company that makes the Comp Cams Pro-magnums, & they are the same rocker, just in a different box, remember, comp cams does not make there rockers, so this rumor might have some truth, so in that case, amagin how much this kit would cost buying it in a Comp cams box, about 600.00 bucks. I'll try & find out who makes these rockers/shafts.

Yeah, those Procomps are a great price, BUT, i'm sure there not anything like the ones from KMJ, those are true stainless rockers, not junk, there was rumor (i'm thinking its true) that these same rockers from KMJ are made by the same company that makes the Comp Cams Pro-magnums, & they are the same rocker, just in a different box, remember, comp cams does not make there rockers, so this rumor might have some truth, so in that case, amagin how much this kit would cost buying it in a Comp cams box, about 600.00 bucks. I'll try & find out who makes these rockers/shafts.

I would be very surprise if they are not the same as the procomp...

Yeah, they look like there for a BB, now that could just be the picture, but not the aqual rockers for the SB, just mopar rockers.

Call Wess at KMJ performance (just got off the phone with him, i've bought from him & he's very reliable, he will give you the rockers for 229.00 too your door seeing your in Germany, either in 1.5 or 1.6, he has them in stock, i didn't realise you were in germany, i think he was going to give them to you for 170.00 shipped in the lower 48, even though there roller tip, they are a good rocker, he's a mopar guy himself, i know what you mean about some Procomp stuff being junky, some of there electronics are, you can reach him at 515-233-3288.
Please be so kind and forward his Email by pm or here. I need to ask for shipping because if there appears a Shop on the invoice our customs will rip me with 25% fee. And I need to know how to pay... Thanks!

Buschi, you need to give him a call, i'm sure he can answer all your questions, kind-of hard playing the middle man, even though i love to help.

Wess is his name. 515-233-3288

Buschi, you need to give him a call, i'm sure he can answer all your questions, kind-of hard playing the middle man, even though i love to help.

Wess is his name. 515-233-3288

yes, I know. But for me it's easier to communicate by email. Nothing gets lost due to bad connection and it's cheaper as well. Long distance call, you know...

I decided to purchase now CompCam Roller Rocker CCA-1322-16 SBM PRO MAGNUM STEEL 1.5 RATIO. Only 100 Bucks more and available now (cause a buddy is right now in the States - saves shipping). Can you imagine that I have Shop offer here in Germany for 860 USD? Thats a good offer too...

-
Back