pro stock wings?

-

Cope

Fusing with fire
Reaction score
I would like to make a pro stock style wing for my dart.
If anyone has good pics it would be great. i dont care if it your car or not, i just need some good pics to go off.

The wings im thinking of are the type the continue flat off the trunk.

Thanks again for the time and advice.

I love the look of duck tail spoilers, is that the type you're looking for?

Then there is a TON of science in a wing. Pro Stock uses as little down force as they can. You can get in trouble very quickly with wings and aero and I'm not near smart enough to try it myself.

But I'm a bit of a sissy and may be skerd.

Ok, I'm not skered. Just looking for detailed pics. I'll make my own judgment on its affect.

Duct tail, maybe, I'm looking for a wing that is flat to the trunk lid and breaks the eddy behind the car.

Horseshoe had one but I ain't seen him post in a while.

Think s&w race cars make one for a dart I believe, or maybe it's a universal and cut to fit.
Update just checked they don't but here is their universal:
UNIVERSAL SPOILER KIT
95-700
Designed for easy installation the S&W spoiler kit comes with all necessary hardware. With easy to trim side plates and a 52 x12 spoiler deck, this spoiler will fit almost any type car."

Thanks Al.
The Ed Quey page will be a good start.

Ill take a look at S&W.

I figure I can make the thing cheeper and easier that paying some one else to make it for me...
and then I get to decide just what it looks like.

Thanks again.

True, plus can piece together your own adjusters as well, the ones on Chris alston site look like small Heim ends with the adjuster in the middle like a tight rod end

-
Back