Pro style decals

-
Thanks, need some of Bill’s fancy numbers to pull it all together!

You're still putting floors in, I have no excuse :BangHead:

The track is Barona drag strip, on a Indian reservation 14 miles from my house and the rodeo!
Pretty cool, my home track is on a reservation too, middle of the desert. It's about 25 miles.
Yeah I have a lot to do on this car & hopefully I interpret the rules correctly and ask the right questions so I can get the car certified

Looks great! I made some GSS decals for my rear stripe but that's about it. I like the 2-layer.

221.jpeg

Last edited:
For the folks that do it, what equipment do you use to print and cut?
I don’t print, I just cut colored vinyl using a USCutters vinyl cutter.

I also make t-shirts and stuff with the same cutter, heat transfer vinyl and a heat press.

I don’t print, I just cut colored vinyl using a USCutters vinyl cutter.

I also make t-shirts and stuff with the same cutter, heat transfer vinyl and a heat press.
Ah, that explains John’s shirts! Decent investment looking at the website, they have some nice equipment.

Ah, that explains John’s shirts! Decent investment looking at the website, they have some nice equipment.
I bought my stuff years ago to make decals for my race car when I raced offroad and recently blew the dust off to make decals and stuff for my drag car.

Initial investment wasn’t too bad back then.

Disagree. That’s looks great!
Thank you. I've mostly spent my time making it safe and making it go quicker. Eventually I'll work on making it look better, but that takes a back door to performance.

I've had an ongoing thing with the track tech guy who keeps asking me when I'll paint the car. He happens to be a local guy who does rear ends that happened to shorten my rear end and setup my gears. Keep messing with him by doing things like polishing half the front bumper and then the opposite side of the rear just to spool him up, for fun. My car is a 70 that has a 72 grill, the way I bought it, that gives him fits too which is funny since he isn't a mopar guy, but we have a lot of fun with it.

Probably need to get some of Bill's fancy stickers to put him over the edge, probably wind up in the news! LOL It's really a great track and bunch of people that makes going there all the better.

-
Back