Pro Touring Cars

-
You're in norcal no?

Yeah bay area

You in Fairfield? Looks like my buddy Todd's shop off western street. We work out of a shop across from there. If its not it looks exactly like it.

Good eye, I'm in vacaville, but that was pre-running shot. The duster was there getting new exhaust from Xtreme Xhaust. I don't know if its western street though. The shop is in what i guess i'd call an "industrial park" off of claybank rd.

Yeah bay area

Good eye, I'm in vacaville, but that was pre-running shot. The duster was there getting new exhaust from Xtreme Xhaust. I don't know if its western street though. The shop is in what i guess i'd call an "industrial park" off of claybank rd.

Yeah I thought so. You're on Bay Area Racing....I am the other duster on there.

Yep I thought I recognized that big ugly water main that is next to my buddy Todd's shop. Rob that owns extreme exhaust is a buddy of mine also. We have a little suite that we build cars and trucks at. I live right over the hill from the prison on the Fairfield side. Good lookin car! I have 2 65's one gt that's a driver and my convertible is getting the pro touring treatment with RMS suspension. Ever need help with paint/body or fabrication let me know. We are usually there in the evenings building chit. Cruise on by!

Yep I thought I recognized that big ugly water main that is next to my buddy Todd's shop. Rob that owns extreme exhaust is a buddy of mine also. We have a little suite that we build cars and trucks at. I live right over the hill from the prison on the Fairfield side. Good lookin car! I have 2 65's one gt that's a driver and my convertible is getting the pro touring treatment with RMS suspension. Ever need help with paint/body or fabrication let me know. We are usually there in the evenings building chit. Cruise on by!

Man wish I had someone like this near San Jose :(:prayer:

You can click on my build thread in my sig. Can't say much for how it handles yet since the few miles I put on it last year were on Mickey Thompson sportsman pro, not exactly made for corner carving. I have a set of 18" Boze being made right now, going to wrap them in 345/30 BFG drag radials and 255/40 BFG KDW 2s. Should be able to take advantage of all the Bill Reilly suspension that way :)

I've been thinking of doing a pro touring something lol. I have been looking at doing this for a few months just tossing the idea around.

Cars I'm looking are -

70-74 E body

71-74 B body

70-75 A body

I also have a 75 Dodge truck that may end up being my go to project.

Yeah i just may roll by when i get the duster back on the road.(currently down for an ignition, alternator, and efi upgrade)

Nope.

Alterkation front. The drive train from rad. Which was a drop in, to the rear is all from a 07 charger. Vintage air. These pics are old by about nine months or so.

Did you have a donor car to get everything from?

Did you have a donor car to get everything from?

Yes I bought a wreck in 08 with less then 10k on it.
The only thing I can't make fit is the gas tank.
Still thinking about making it a removable hardtop. I just am getting old and tired and want to drive it. Doing that will probably set me back another season.

Yes I bought a wreck in 08 with less then 10k on it.
The only thing I can't make fit is the gas tank.
Still thinking about making it a removable hardtop. I just am getting old and tired and want to drive it. Doing that will probably set me back another season.

I have been looking at Coparts for donor cars but not exactly in my price range yet.

I have been looking at Coparts for donor cars but not exactly in my price range yet.

Well I bought everything from e bay back in 08. I had to go from Pa. To Chicago to pick everything up he wouldn't ship. I bought everything cheap. He just wanted to unload it.

I payed more for the alterkation then anything and that includes the car.

Well I bought everything from e bay back in 08. I had to go from Pa. To Chicago to pick everything up he wouldn't ship. I bought everything cheap. He just wanted to unload it.

Thanks I will look there but it will be a while. If my wife finds a job soon things will happen a little faster.

-
Back