Pro Touring Rear Spoiler

-

adamp

Reaction score
Anyone know of a company that makes rear spoilers such as this one for the Dodge Dart? (1970)

yWNcjkV.jpg

wdSbRVh.jpg

I doubt you'd find anything off the shelf like that for a dart. I'm sure someone here could build you one though.

Those are hand made for that particular car by the company, JGM, that built the car.

Builder is behind the scoop inlet with his back toward the camera with a grey long sleeve shirt.

Don't care for the flares or the choice in power plant, but to each is own.
At least they drive it like they stole it!

autoxcuda... I just called JGM, but unfortunately, they only built the motor... They don't have any idea who built the rear spoiler... =\

Actually, I can just ask the owner... I talked to him on a forum before and completely forgot! LOL

If you can use a set of tin snips and a sheet metal brake you can make one yourself. NASCAR style spoilers for a Dart are a piece of cake, the rear deck is flat and the edge is almost perfectly straight.

You could probably even make it work without a sheet metal brake, but it would look better if you could get access to one...

Here's one on a Dart (not mine! even if we do have the same taste in wheels ;) )

Attachments

• IMG_9718 copy.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 401
I spoke to the guy who built the challenger, he is willing to make me one :)

autoxcuda- Biggest understatement of the mopar community! LOL.. I love it!

-
Back