Probably my favorite track picture

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Taken on Fathers Day and I didn’t even notice till the track photographer shared it on my Facebook timeline. Matt and I rarely head to the lanes at the same time but this time it worked out perfectly. Matt staging up and I’m in the water box
5651C870-FB65-40C3-8873-FCA577E8F1FF.jpeg

Taken on Fathers Day and I didn’t even notice till the track photographer shared it on my Facebook timeline. Matt and I rarely head to the lanes at the same time but this time it worked out perfectly. Matt staging up and I’m in the water box View attachment 1715875325

Awesome photo. What hood is on your son's car?

If my dad & I had a picture like that it wouldn't be that cool, he's a Chevy guy lol. But I'd love to race with him either way.

Let's face it...many of us just glad we weren't lined up AGAINST either of you!!
Shoot, if I wasn't all the way over in Washington state with a car that doesn't run yet I'd love to run against John, it would be an honor to get a whooping from him.

Im a Duck that people follow into the lanes. Sometimes I just take a ride down the road to Sheetz for a hotdog and business goes up 100%.

Very nice photo...

Here's one of my favorites from Hales Corners, WI in 1981.

1981 sportsman 1.jpeg

My sportsman car didn't meet the minimum wheelbase rule so I got to break in my newly rebuilt car with the much faster, bigger tired, mostly big block late models. Giving away about 400 HP with my lowly 351C, I damn near got lapped in 10 laps but I never have been afraid of a challenge!

Midseason I managed to beat many of the same guys in a heat race when I purposely raced against them at Wilmot, WI.

Im a Duck that people follow into the lanes. Sometimes I just take a ride down the road to Sheetz for a hotdog and business goes up 100%.
Are you dropping corn out of that hole in your pocket? I'd follow you if you let me wipe your slicks off after your burnout. I've been watching and admiring you for years. Keep plugging away, Sir. If I get to meet you, I'll buy you that hotdog.

-
Back