Problems with Mike440

-
Cdavis, the first thing you do when you are in a hole is stop digging. Justin has read everything on this thread, believe me. He has stopped digging and started shipping because he is sweating. Big time.

So. I was going to comment on this the other day. I bought some hood hinges from him on 3/26/15 and a few days later I see a lot of people having issues with him. He messaged me and said he hadn't forgot about my parts. Well, they showed up today. I just need to make sure they are the correct ones. lol

is there a return / sender address on the package?

Cdavis, the first thing you do when you are in a hole is stop digging. Justin has read everything on this thread, believe me. He has stopped digging and started shipping because he is sweating. Big time.

Yeah, now that Justin has some thing to loose.

During some more poking around the other day, It seems like the grandparents business, may not be incorporated.

Justin used that address as a base of operations for his "justins parts" web site and also used their business phone number early on in his endeavors. Then started using his cell phone.

I also traced the info for the bad check charges (check fraud) from last fall to the Ply30 post where he didn't pack a windshield properly and it got damaged in shipping.

Justin has been bad about packing his parts to be shipped. There are at least three instances where he didn't properly pack/protect the items, pretty much just threw them in a box and slapped some used tape and bubble gum to secure the packages.(sarcastically). There was the windshield that got damaged, he finally send a refund after a public slaying, then sent a bad check to "fulfill his obligation", then didn't honor the check until the buyer pressed charges and then Justin finally made good on the check and the bouncing fee to drop the charges.

The only way to get him off his *** is to pursue legal action. Then he will finally anti-up when the police knock on his door.

From this fist pic, you can see that he is currently a senior at Park View High School and worked at Gateway Charter High School. He's been dating his GF since July 8, 2014. He is into baseball and high school baseball...

View attachment 001.jpg

Here's some pictures of a center link that he didn't properly tape the package and it fell out during shipping. He gave the buyer a hard time resolving this:

View attachment 100_1375.jpg

View attachment 100_1377.jpg

When that thread was going another member chimed in that he had bought these gauges and a back tail panel trim from Justin and the package was not robust enough. The parts were damaged during shipping. The buyer was just going to "write it off as one of those things" and let it go, but then posted it when the center link shipping deal blew up on him. This is all under the links for Ply30 screen name:

View attachment 29ei13r.jpg

View attachment 20h7afk.jpg

View attachment dxh1f9.jpg

View attachment v447sg.jpg

So. I was going to comment on this the other day. I bought some hood hinges from him on 3/26/15 and a few days later I see a lot of people having issues with him. He messaged me and said he hadn't forgot about my parts. Well, they showed up today. I just need to make sure they are the correct ones. lol

Took almost 3 weeks but hey at least you got them! Your one of the lucky ones.

I just want to make it perfectly clear right now. If Justin Figgit comes anywhere near me and gets his scrawny little neck wringed, I didn't do it, and I don't know anything about it. But he certainly has made a LOT of enemies in the last year or so. And likely there are many more than we know about.

I can't even imagine what it will be like for him if he doesn't get arrested. Do you think he will ever feel at ease, comfortable ANYWHERE where something like a car event is going on? Talk about 'watching your back' I would hate to be in his shoes.

The only thing he can do to make things right is to make restitution. That may cost him some bucks, but it would certainly be his best course of action if he wants to grow up into a man. Otherwise, prison is the perfect place for him. And I would rather see us as a whole supporting him in prison (by paying taxes) than getting screwed on web scams.

Speaking of taxes, I wonder if he has been reporting all of his income from his lucrative internet sales?

Of course that's on the basis that he even bothered keeping people's orders and address once he got the money

My tail lights showed up today. They were packed well. I still don't believe that Justin is Dave440 - I have my reasons.

Saw on the 1920-76 Mopar FB thread that he was at the NC swap meet last weekend, had a lot of sales and made good money!!! Hmmmm, still selling!! Geof

Saw on the 1920-76 Mopar FB thread that he was at the NC swap meet last weekend, had a lot of sales and made good money!!! Hmmmm, still selling!! Geof

Hard to scam people when they are standing right in front of you.

Well, they showed up today.
That might in part be a by-product of your location proximate to his. Since you're in Virginia, you may have
been more likely to hunt him down if you didn't receive your parts than someone that lived 500 miles away.

So, I have to ask this question: were these deals made with Justin Figgat or with Mike440? I ask this question because I do not think they are one and the same person.

Is there a compiled list of parts that each person was trying to buy? If not, would this help? Maybe several people bought the same parts?

Originally Posted by Spun Bearing View Post
Monies Scammed on FABO (This thread only). Please fill in the blanks.

(and who knows how much on Racing Junk, Facebook and other sites or when
he maybe was ply30?). Any more out there not reporting yet?

$265.00 HemiDenny

$160.00 Pitbill

$100.00 Dustert73

$31.00 diymirage

$25.00 Rainy Day Auto

$220.00 UBE

$116.00 brandon.marx

$50.00 sport74

??? davescuda AMOUNT NEEDED

$50.00 pauly 70 duster tail lights. Received shipping tracking numbers yesterday from Justin.

$85.00 jim

$45.00 grimreaper

$40.00 Vitamin c

$45.00 hangtendartsport

TOTAL NOW $1232.00

plus 150.00 from me

dave4404 pm me said me sent Mike440 a 100.00

I think there are a lot more people, some people only read the classifieds

The hand writing on the package from justin figgat and the hand writing on the package I recieved look the same. Same sloppy *** hand writing. My package came from Mike440.

Need to set up a dirty craigslist meeting with this tool and take a 5lb sledge to his fingers! Pretty tough to type with hands in oven Mits! I have sold ALLOT of parts last two weeks. Some without pics and only my word and description. I spent $68 on packing materials and have been getting messages from guys that got there parts saying never seen so much shrink wrap and tape. This site is an asset to anyone that is honest! I consider my fellow members brothers and can't even comprehend this guys disloyalty!

Keep in mind that he's supposed to graduate this year. Wouldn't it be great if he was taken out of the senior graduation ceremony in front of everyone in handcuffs...

He'll make the talk of the town then....

And a mug shot in his cap and gown....

Oh, good times...

What is this?

Hey Del, if you're on Facebook, just search for 1920-1976 Mopar and it'll come right up! Nice people, and the admins don't take no guff or drama!! All makes too, not just A's!! For the record, Mike Renn also has a post on there from December, and they are well aware of this scam ring!! Geof

A teammate on my sons hockey team works for the FBI. I bin trying to get of hold of him but he's bin away on a mission. I am sure he will be able to help all of us.

If anyone here could read the license plate on the front of the truck you could find out his home address...................

"High school???" Boy this kid is startin' his young life out in some kind'a direction, aint' e?

-
Back