Problems with Mike440

-
just realized I bought a 73 radio for 40.00 from mike hays back on 4-6-15. you can add me to the list. Ill start by filing a complaint with paypal.

I've been gone for a couple days and looks like this is still going strong. I'm out $220 and I'm ready to do something here. I tried emailing the [email protected] and of course no reply. Any one try to call the number and just confront the little **** on the phone? Thinking about doing that before filling any complaints but i do want to see his *** busted for this.

Monies Scammed on FABO (This thread only). Please fill in the blanks.

(and who knows how much on Racing Junk, Facebook and other sites or when
he maybe was ply30?). Any more out there not reporting yet?

$265.00 HemiDenny

$160.00 Pitbill

$100.00 Dustert73

$31.00 diymirage

$25.00 Rainy Day Auto

$220.00 UBE

$116.00 brandon.marx

$50.00 sport74

??? davescuda AMOUNT NEEDED

$50.00 pauly

$85.00 jim

$45.00 grimreaper

$40.00 Vitamin c

$45.00 hangtendartsport

TOTAL NOW $1232.00

Any one try to call the number and just confront the little **** on the phone?

I did the first time around, but this is a different situation. I wonder if he would even answer the phone. He believes he is right no matter what. Follow the link Joey and Badsport provided and get the FBI involved. I'm sure the local cops/sheriff know but that probably won't lead to squat. Get him on the federal charges, and many of them, and let's his *** fry. Let him play with the big fish and see how he squirms.

Guys, this ain't small potatoes. No doubt he's in over a grand here on FABO alone. Who knows how much with the other sites and in cahoots with others, real or fictitious?
He's not some dumb young hick...he's slippery and slick and probably has had this scam going on for quite some time....perhaps even "inherited" the business from a family member or friend. You guys can get pissed all you want but above all, use the links Joey and BadSport provided and turn this over to the Big Boys. They are the only ones that can do more than slap his wrists.

I'm in agreement with turning over to the FBI or attorney general office. If enough people call and complain about the same person then I believe they will jump right on it plus there is tons of easy evidence of his activities. My not get our money back but I want to see this little **** behind bars. He's probably just laughing this all up.

I'm definitely filling out that Federal form posted here and filing a formal complaint to my local police today as I was instructed to do to start the process since the "crime" as they stated was actually committed to me here in my state. Yes, this is a "crime", and yes fake names and accounts can be traced using IP addresses and paypal does cooperate with law enforcement to release contact info, so it is quite funny he thinks he can get away with this. The storm has only begun. To think, a kid wants to throw away all of his future rights (gun ownership, hunting, voting, job opportunity lost due to having to explain on a job application why you are a "convicted felon" that is on every job application in America); all for ripping people off to make as little as $30 people across state lines. Remarkably the most idiotic thing I think I have ever encountered in my life.

I am embarrassed to report that I fell for this as well.

I paid 45.00 plus shipping for an early A body simulated wood Steering wheel.

I feel like a chump, but I guess I will chalk it up to lesson learned the hard way.

You can add my amount to the grand total if you want to.

Man do I feel dumb.

Hey, don't feel dumb. A lot of us got took. I just always think most people are good honest people. Just need to try to be more cautious. Happens to the best of us man.

$116.00.....

Been out of the loop for the weekend....

I will be filling out the form that was posted here as well.

It ticks me off more and more.....damn.

I am embarrassed to report that I fell for this as well.

I paid 45.00 plus shipping for an early A body simulated wood Steering wheel.

I feel like a chump, but I guess I will chalk it up to lesson learned the hard way.

You can add my amount to the grand total if you want to.

Man do I feel dumb.

Dont feel bad. Ironic thing is I also inquired on that very steering wheel in January and he never responded....

Let this thing gather some steam. When the feds see the magnitude and pattern of this crime ring at the Alberta Fire dept (sorry chief, you starting to sweat? Then dont allow criminals in your organization) its gonna be bad for Justin. He's making the Fire dept, his family, and friends in town all look like criminals.

Let this thing gather some steam. When the feds see the magnitude and pattern of this crime ring at the Alberta Fire dept (sorry chief, you starting to sweat? Then dont allow criminals in your organization) its gonna be bad for Justin. He's making the Fire dept, his family, and friends in town all look like criminals.

Don't you wish you could be the fly on the wall in Justin's place right about now watching all this go down?

Don' get to confident. There are murderers who have gotten off with better evidence than this. It's obvious to me, thou, that this guy is a little dip, practicing this dance.

Don't you wish you could be the fly on the wall in Justin's place right about now watching all this go down?

You have no idea! I wonder if the phone at the taxpayer owned firehouse was ever used to correspond with fabo members during his
crime spree?

Hemi denny-the phone number is 949 not 939. Im calling in a few minutes.434-949-7541 Alberta fire co. Chief Woody Daniel.

update...according to Jacob, he is in Thursday after 6. Light that phone up, fabo!

Here's the deal folks. Those of you that have paid for parts and it's been more than the time expected to receive them, FILE A COMPLAINT.

Joey has posted this before, and ya'll need to follow through.
(If you copy/paste this info elsewhere delete this ^^^ line, thank you)

Go here: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Insert as much info as you can, the site is very detail oriented.

(The information here will be grouped together by using triggers like addresses, name etc)

I just filed this, I encourage everyone to do the same and file it for "Mike Hayes" and then add links to this website and any other information you may have regarding suspected identities. They forward it to your local law enforcement office as well when you file it.

Here's what i sent him last week.Oddly enough, I never got a reply...

Again, I encourage you all who got ripped off to band together and contact federal agencies, this is unacceptable. I would have already, i was just lucky enough to not have dealt with him.

Attachments

• JustinFiggat.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 425
-
Back