Procar seat brackets

-

MidnightSwinger

Reaction score
Procar doesn’t make seat brackets for the 65 Dart, but they do for the 65 Barracuda. Will these work for me? Anyone installed procar seats in your 63-66 Early A?

:popcorn: <---- Because I want better seats in my car too. I want buckets that are high enough to provide a headrest, because I'm too old to get my neck broke because of some dipstick fiddling with their phone.

FWIW, I think those Barracuda brackets should work in your Dart. As far as I know, an early A floor pan is an early A floor pan with maybe the only difference being length at the rear seat end.

:popcorn: <---- Because I want better seats in my car too. I want buckets that are high enough to provide a headrest, because I'm too old to get my neck broke because of some dipstick fiddling with their phone.

FWIW, I think those Barracuda brackets should work in your Dart. As far as I know, an early A floor pan is an early A floor pan with maybe the only difference being length at the rear seat end.
That’s what I am thinking, but it looks like there are at least 2 options for the early barracuda. This is what I’m going with but I’m going to dye them to match the 65s interior.

IMG_5204.png

I have procar in my 63 valiant. I used the universal mount and fit and welded up the perches to match the original holes. Also allows you to get the heights, slopes and legroom where you want them. Lots of fiddling around though.

-
Back