Procharged 318

-
rumblefish360 said:
Thanks, I know where to purchase the kit, just don't know the price of them. Hoped you did. I'm guessing or hoping really it is under $3200 complete. But I'm not ready to leap on it for $50. Gotta finish a thing or two to clear the stove for the next stew nevermind starting a new one. (He he he he)

I like this best;
Now thats hot rodding! Good job! Looks very cool.
Also looking foward to the track report when the time comes. :salute:

Im not sure on the complete kits but i pretty much bought everything in the kit minus the blower and i spent 1k. I think you can get a kit for right around what you want to spend.

Thanks. I figured it to be something around that price tag.

First off let me say that is one AWESOME Dart.I just ordered the Procharger kit for my 67 Formula S.I went with the water injection,which is supposed to be even better than an intercooler.I have a 380 horse 360 crate motor.I'm starting out at 10lbs boost.Which should put it over 700 hp.It already makes about 440 hp.I have a Kiesler 5 sp. & 4.10 gears.I also am going to the AlterKation front end.The blow through carb and complete fuel system can set you back about another 2 grand.Fortunately I got a good used setup from a buddy who went FI for 500 bucks.Should have it ready by spring.Gonna try to make MATS my shakedown run.

Mopar muscle Feature 2.jpg

cudax4 said:
First off let me say that is one AWESOME Dart.I just ordered the Procharger kit for my 67 Formula S.I went with the water injection,which is supposed to be even better than an intercooler.I have a 380 horse 360 crate motor.I'm starting out at 10lbs boost.Which should put it over 700 hp.It already makes about 440 hp.I have a Kiesler 5 sp. & 4.10 gears.I also am going to the AlterKation front end.The blow through carb and complete fuel system can set you back about another 2 grand.Fortunately I got a good used setup from a buddy who went FI for 500 bucks.Should have it ready by spring.Gonna try to make MATS my shakedown run.

thats awesome! Good luck with. BTW. Water inj. is not better than an intercooler. If anything i would use alcohol inj. over water or use an intercooler w/ alcohol. Check out this site www.alkycontrol.com i have a couple buddys w/ grand nationals and they love this kit!

-
Back