Procharger.....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Anybody got one willing to post some pictures? Big or small block, does not matter. Looking for some specific pictures.....

Possibly, Ink. May take a couple of days.

Great....looking for where the supercharger sits in relationship to the frame rail. Does it sit over it or inside of it and how far from the core support....

I have a paxton setup for a magnum small block. I have not installed it or mocked it up but in the pictures from the instructions it sit high on the alternator side.

I have a few pictures of my set up on the old 440. Probably would be easier for me to email them to you, if you're interested.

There is one in my gallery, if that one helps at all. It sits pretty much directly over the frame rail, with part of the case inside and part of it just to the outside of it. The case extends from just inside the radiator core support, to about 5" to the left of it.

looking for a procharger kit for my 340, not sure how much I will need to change, racecar only. not coming across the kits with the prices, anyone buy an f1 kit and est hp gains?

looking for a procharger kit for my 340, not sure how much I will need to change, racecar only. not coming across the kits with the prices, anyone buy an f1 kit and est hp gains?

Will look for the notes I took when I spoke with Bob at http://www.thesuperchargerstore.com/
Don't know if I can get my old laptop to fire up (that is where they are) but I will try....

Found this on my hard drive, it is not from Bob...it is from SDCE....

Attachments

• moparsupercharger_car_kits.pdf
    563.4 KB · Views: 290
Will look for the notes I took when I spoke with Bob at http://www.thesuperchargerstore.com/
Don't know if I can get my old laptop to fire up (that is where they are) but I will try....

Found this on my hard drive, it is not from Bob...it is from SDCE....

Well, this isn't a Procharger, but it's a Vortech which is very similar in size and layout.

I built my own mounting plate, and standoffs and located it on the driver's side where the battery used to go... no intercooler, but instead, used an alcohol/water injector from Snowperformance.

Rear Wheel HP went from 268 to 447, with the concurrent addition of a better intake manifold and TTI headers instead of early 340 exhaust manifolds. Quarter-mile went from 13.3/102 to mid 11's @118.

Here are some pix:

Attachments

• 100_3266.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,056
  • 100_1922.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,057
  • 100_10482.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 1,021
  • 100_3231-3.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 1,073
  • 100_3234-1.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 1,020
  • 100_3267.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,019
big block

Attachments

• _800px_paxton_big_block_mopar_underhood_with_powerhat_P1011776.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 825
F1r on a small block in my Dart

Attachments

• IMG_0729.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 857
  • IMG_0730.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 799
  • IMG_0755.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 794
I use to have a D1 on my 340 that was in my convertible many many years ago. Got it from the superchargerstore. An F1 with the proper pulley and engine combo 1,800 hp F2/F3 2,500 up. My motor dynoed at 690 hp with methanol injection that was on a progressive system that worked excellent. I am heavy footed so I hurt many a motor so decided to stick naturally aspirated as much as a miss that whine and holly shitness.

-
Back