Procomp Electronics Epic Fail

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
So I go to Procomp's website and find what was supposed to be a dial setable 2 stage rev limiter like the blue one below.
Thier website say's this right on the description,,,

"Dial in the RPM you desire at the front of the unit, no need for expensive pills or modules to set your RPM."

After waiting over a week for it to get here from Cal. I get the red one below in the mail.
The red one takes RPM chips (Which I don't want)
So a little annoyed I go looking for chips on thier website and find nothing, ZERO, so I call them and tell them they sent me the wrong part even though the one they sent was the same part number as the one I ordered. (Odd)

Then they tell me the one I ordered takes chips, and that the set of chips is another 25 bucks, so I'm like BS I want the dial setable unit that I ordered in the first place.
They tell me "We don't have a rev limiter like the one you are describing, only the one you ordered and the single stage limiter."

Then I tell them that I did'nt order the one they sent, I ordered the dial setable unit, and they tell me there is no such unit and they only make chip setable units.

Finally I say ok FI send me a shipping label and I'll send it back and I want my account credited for the amount.

WTF?

Attachments

• Chip style 2 stage.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 199
  • 2032.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 220
"China inc."

The funny thing is, the one I found that says "no need for expensive pills or modules" is unlike either you showed, LOL (Single, two stage use same photo)

Attachments

• ProComp.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 200
No Coke, Pepsi!

We don't have that, but, it's on the website and pictured! Classic.

-
Back