proform carb anyone?

-

terry

Reaction score
does anyone use the street series proform carburators? i bought one from this years spring fling from a fellow who felt it was to small for his 440.he felt he had about 100 miles on it. its a 650 duel feed ,single pump,vavumm secondaries. are these carbs a good investment? i plan on using it on my 360/380 crate motor. paid $125.00 for it.
thanks
terry

a friend of mine has a 750 double pumper on his chebby, he doesn't have any problems with it at all, I'd almost think your crate 360 would like a 750 but it's hard to say, wait I'll check the MP catalog. . . .(running upstairs). . . It says Mopar suggests the use of a 750cfm Holley carburetor (P4349228) and 1-7/8" headers (not available through Mopar) Hope that exercise I did helps ya

thats P4349228 IDK why there's a smiley

wig
i currently have a holley750 duel feed single pump and vacumm sec. on it now and it runs great with it, i felt that for 125 dollars was just to good to pass up. he had his receipt for it in the box. paid 420 plus shipping in oct. of last year for it. thanks for running down the info.
terry

i have two 750 raceseries doublepupmpers from proform and they work very good, dont think it will be much of and improvement on your application but hey if you dont try it you just dont know:)

wig
i currently have a holley750 duel feed single pump and vacumm sec. on it now and it runs great with it, i felt that for 125 dollars was just to good to pass up. he had his receipt for it in the box. paid 420 plus shipping in oct. of last year for it. thanks for running down the info.
terry

Not a problem,always glad to help out a Mopar guy. I woulda picked it up too, can't deny that's a deal, I'm looking into their 750 DP with no choke horn when things are going better at work that is.

-
Back