Proform Rockers

-

75greenduster

Reaction score
These rockers seem pretty cheap at $200 for a set. Has anyone had experience with these? What are the good and bad points of these? I just want a general impression on what everyones feeling on these rockers is.

Unless you're putting them on a bone stock motor,(and why would you do that anyway?), they're junk. Unless you're building a very radical motor and you need comp cams or harland sharp rockers the old ductile iron ones are the best way to go.

don

i put them on my Duster this past winter. Have run them at the strip and
all around the street for the past month and a half. No problems i think they
are worth it.

I was at my machine shop a couple of days ago looking though a sales flyer laying there. I saw some of these rockers and mentioned to my machinist that rockers that inexpensive sounds pretty scary. he agreed and proceeded to show me a box with a collection from chev, fords mopars and others that he has replaced in only 2 months. aluminum rockers seeing regular street duty is no place to go cheap.

STAY AWAY!!!! I ordered a set from Mancini when I was rebuilding my 360. I installed them and when I went to back the lock nut off it broke the adjusting stud off not one but THREE! I called mancini and the rep told me they where made in China. I sent them back for a credit and ordered Ductile iron rockers for a 273 from NAPA. Stay away from them unless you want chineese parts on your car. The metal is very porus and the alluminum isn't much better.

-
Back