Progress pics 71 Swinger.

-

JoeDust451

Reaction score
I've done alot in the 6 months i've owned it, the roof thats on it i replaced, i'm still finishing it off, but got side tracked over time building a 360 magnum & a bunch of other stuff for it, the old roof was just too far gone, most said it would be warped & crooked if i attempted it myself, looks pretty straight to me, what do you guys think, also installed some home made SFCs, gears/spool/PTC 2800 stall, i'm building my DS loop soon, now if i can only get traction.

100_0958.jpg

100_0959.jpg

100_0960.jpg

100_0988.jpg

100_0989.jpg

I like what you did with the gas tank joe...also, what size tire do you have under it? im assuming everything is stock location right now...and any plans for a vinyl roof to cover the work? and by the way it looks like you did a pretty good job on it too!

There is something hoss about Ralleye wheels without trim rings or center caps, plus the drag radials :)

The magnum engine looks good, perhaps a wrinkle finish on the valve covers for an extra bit of character?

Look's like you got the top on perfectly to me, Great job on the gas tank and frame connectors :cheers:
Looks great and I see allot of good work dun, allot !!! keep it up JoeDust451

Thanks guys, I like the look of the rallyes without the extras too, the roof skin itself was easy, its the back lower & side panels that are taking time, i'm not going back with a V top, i'm thinking about rino lining it or maybe even that wrinkle finish.

The tires are 255/60/15s on 15x7s, i'll be moving the battery to the back, then get some CE shocks up front.

Did you have to cut some wheel well on the tires?? i do like the tires on you ride.. i was thinking of doing the same tire size on my dart.

Everything fit great (alittle close) but still fit nice UNTILL i had the shop install new green bearings when i spooled the rear, then i had to trim the D-Side wheel lip some, it was "barely" leaving a rub ring on the tire, i could have left it, but didn't like any touching whats-so-ever, the P-Side now seems to have more spring & lip clearance sence the bearing change, i found that odd, but its a mopar, anythings possible lol.

Its a 10x30, the owner lets me use his elec. outlet & is really nice, i pay 100.00 a month, i'm hopeing in a few months to have it out of storage.

-
Back