Progressive Nitrous systems....

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I bought, the Jacob's dial box. Damn, that was hokey. What's new, and improved?

NOS Launcher, Leash Electronics makes a nice one also. If you want one that doesn't have to be set via a laptop the Edelbrock unit is nice.
What do you have for an ignition box?

I have a couple buddies that use the Edelbrock controller, works very well for the price and ease, both cars are pretty much street racers, running 9 and 10 inch slicks, leaving on 200-250 shots on un-prepped streets. Both cars are roughly mid-10 second rides, 3500lb range.

I had great luck with the NOS mini. It's cheap, easy to program with the handheld remote (once you go through it a couple times), and can do a lot for it's inexpensive price. Pretty much anything someone with a single plate kit could want, even make a single kit mimic 2 stages (had fun playing with that). Plus, it doesn't suffer from emf issues as much as some of the more advanced controllers. Tried and true (though older) product that works.

I had great luck with the NOS mini. It's cheap, easy to program with the handheld remote (once you go through it a couple times), and can do a lot for it's inexpensive price. Pretty much anything someone with a single plate kit could want, even make a single kit mimic 2 stages (had fun playing with that). Plus, it doesn't suffer from emf issues as much as some of the more advanced controllers. Tried and true (though older) product that works.

If you have to pedal with the mini does it restart the ramp or just shut the nitrous off for the run?

It can be programmed to either resume the ramp already in progress, or start over.

NOS Launcher, Leash Electronics makes a nice one also. If you want one that doesn't have to be set via a laptop the Edelbrock unit is nice.
What do you have for an ignition box?

MSD 6AL analog, for now.

-
Back