• 4 lense style

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • Leave it be 74 scamp style

Votes: 10 14.5%

• Total voters
-

dodge71demon

Reaction score
Since I'm into this project and can change anything I wish.
I'm considering changing the rear bumper over to an earlier
style.So which to you prefer on My 74 Scamp

2 lense style

4 lense style

Leave it be 74 scamp style

BY THE WAY IF ANYONE HAS ANY LET ME KNOW

Attachments

• 2 lense.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 268
  • 4 lense.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 271
  • scamp rear.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 276
I have both bumpers in surplus.My choice,4 lights.Just personal opinion,best of luck.

2 lense if i had that one i would change mine,looks cleaner

I have a 74 Scamp and would like to swap to the 2 or 4 lense. What is all involved in doing this?
Anyone have a break down on the swap?
Thanks!

I voted for the 2 lens style one of the better looking bumpers for the early 70's Darts/Scamps IMO .But are you gonna change the front sheet metal/bumper to the earlier style also? Looks a bit oddball to Me. I ran a 70' rear bumper on my 72' Dart for a while and after a time it just bothered Me cause I knew everyone who knew anything about mopars would know it's incorrect.I eventually found a nice 4 light bumper and it's now grown on Me.

I voted for the 2 lens style one of the better looking bumpers for the early 70's Darts/Scamps IMO .But are you gonna change the front sheet metal/bumper to the earlier style also? Looks a bit oddball to Me. I ran a 70' rear bumper on my 72' Dart for a while and after a time it just bothered Me cause I knew everyone who knew anything about mopars would know it's incorrect.I eventually found a nice 4 light bumper and it's now grown on Me.

The 74 Scamp front does not bother me as much as the rear (no 5MPH bumper) unless I find a donor car that has the front no plans on changing that.I just hate the 74 rear and I never build anything to please someone else just me.Check out my Demon on my photos and you can tell something about me-------------Thanks - maybe you could have changed your grille everyone has their own taste

I first started off with a 75 scamp like you, i purchased the rear clip off a member this winter and put my 2 lens style in. I couldnt be happier. Im still "tweaking" things before I lay some more color on but you can see the progress of my build. I hope it helps.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=52638

You are one brave sole PM me your email address and I'll stay in touch
Here's a picture of my Demon engine bay

Attachments

• bay.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 174
picked everything up from a fellow FABO member and he had the 4 lens
bumper so that will be it ---thanks

started chaging over ran into a few problems

Attachments

• panel out.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 89