projects around the house

-

69cudafla

Reaction score
the first one is the stanley fubar i have to tear down two sheds pretty soon to make room for a new one they are both about 15 years old and i bought the fubar todo it about 80 bucks on amazon and the other is some character i added to my newest guitar

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

yea can't wait to bust somethin up with it think after the sheds i'ma keep it in the trunk of the cuda for those unruly "gangstas" i wouldnt wanna mess with a guy who pulls that out!!! and i design tatts and do alot of art so it jus came out..lol

yea can't wait to bust somethin up with it think after the sheds i'ma keep it in the trunk of the cuda for those unruly "gangstas" i wouldnt wanna mess with a guy who pulls that out!!!

No Doubt! That suckers wicked looking. :snakeman:

and i design tatts and do alot of art so it jus came out..lol

It's kinda funny how many true car guys are not only mechanicaly inclined but are also artisticaly talented as well. 8)

I never seen a tool like that Is that a Les Paul guitar? Nice art work 69cudafla :cheers: we have another artist on board :happy10:

good eye memike, yep it's 2009 epiphone les paul goth, whole thing is finished in black satin and has an amazing tone i also have a dean exotica made out of koa wood i'll see if i can find a pic and post it for ya are you a fellow player?

Mainly drummer, and bass player, I still have my pearl set and my old Memphis bass, but that is just some good memories know.
I sold my Fender jazz master about 7 years ago.

top one is the dean v coustic looks nice but sounds really weak the bottom one is the dean exotica made of koa very very nice and cost a pretty penny too but i love it sounds amazin very warm tone

DSC06155.JPG

DSC06772.JPG

-
Back