Projects i built just for fun

-
A
Question for @Oldmanmopar -

Do you have a working lawn mower?
Actually my wife cuts the grass with a craftsman .The dam thing broke again this year. She is really hard on them. She can't tell how far the deck hangs out. I won't let her on the deeres.

She was push mowing the yard to trim. I heard a loud bang and the mower was chugging. She came in and said the mower won't shut off and its spinning
Not knowing what she meant I walked down to the wooded area. I could not believe my eyes. The mower was sitting there with the engine spinning in circles. The blade hit a surveyor's stake and broke the aluminum engine off the body. It ripped the cable off the bars and that was spinning like a whip.
There was no way to shut it off so I took the John deere down there and slammed it with the plow into a tree.

Mowers and vacuums last her no more then one year. I have some stories after 43 year But she is worth everything she destroys.
Never a dull moment when she is around and talks about things she has done. We all laugh

Kathy's tractor notice it has a bumper. And the bagger. Well she smashed the off in a month.

camera 1 079.jpg

I was being funny because you have all those vintage tractors in various states.

Your answer was completely unexpected.....but also quite "funny".

I used to go by a motorcycle shop.
The owner had about 75 bikes of all styles and eras.
Most of them personally owned by him.
One day I saw him get off a bus.

75 bikes and none of them ran!

If anyone is interested in any models I will list them . This is not my thread and not a sale thread by me but I can start one. Thyis is a thread of what people do to pass there time until they Die. I have more then Mopar parts . I have a lot of old slot cars also here from a hobby shop I bought. And a very large barbie collection from 1959 on.

Yeah I had to include the wife to keep her happy.

That little green tractor Above we built was clocked at over 60 mph. Won every race we entered.
Man, those are tempting

I gave up modeling when we bought this house (simply don't have the room for it)

In the old house I had a dedicated room, where I could leave projects laying around while I worked on other stuff

But when I moved out here I sold it all of (at a terrible loss, of course)

-
Back