Promaxx magnum heads

-
No experience with them, but I’m going to comment anyway, not that what I say will be of any real “benefit” to anyone.

Imo this is a relatively low volume item...... and as such, I feel it’s unlikely there is more that one source that is actually casting these things.
And then they’re sold through various outlets all over the world.

So, I’d say any differences in them from each source would be if they were possibly doing some of the final machine work themselves....... or not.
And maybe what they come with for parts.

My suggestion is..... whichever big retailer you buy them from....... it’s probably a good idea to have them looked over.

No experience with them, but I’m going to comment anyway, not that what I say will be of any real “benefit” to anyone.

Imo this is a relatively low volume item...... and as such, I feel it’s unlikely there is more that one source that is actually casting these things.
And then they’re sold through various outlets all over the world.

So, I’d say any differences in them from each source would be if they were possibly doing some of the final machine work themselves....... or not.
And maybe what they come with for parts.

My suggestion is..... whichever big retailer you buy them from....... it’s probably a good idea to have them looked over.
and I'll just add.... Promaxx is supposed to do all their machine/assembly work in the USA (at least on their aluminum heads). Something to check into....

I have a set of promaxx big block heads, I got them bare with valves and used my own spring package, but everything checked out good, only complaint was some of the valve tips weren’t chamfered, but no big deal!

-
Back