PSC (Leanna "cudachick1968") - It's Not The Powder, It's The Artist!

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
There have been multiple threads on FABO about the outstanding powder coating services provided by our resident "Mistress of Metal", Leanna (cudachick1968).
Absolutely outstanding work! Pics don't do it justice, you gotta see this pop in the sunlight. It's almost too pretty to hide under a carburetor.
It's not the powder. It's the artist with the vision and the talent!
Here are a few pics of my Edelbrock Performer Air Gap she just finished for me:

View attachment 041115_DartIntakeManifold 001.jpg

View attachment 041115_DartIntakeManifold 002.jpg

View attachment 041115_DartIntakeManifold 003.jpg

View attachment 041115_DartIntakeManifold 005.jpg

View attachment 041115_DartIntakeManifold 007.jpg

View attachment 041115_DartIntakeManifold 006.jpg

Got some powder coating work you're considering? Call and talk to Leanna. Tell her what you want and listen to her recommendations.
You say it's too far from where you are? I ship my stuff from SoCal - and there's no shortage of local powder coating shops.
Nobody can do it better!

Often imitated never duplicated. There is no other.

If anybody has any doubts of the awesome power of the Mistress, send them my way for a few shots of Nellas dash!! Just the ashtray is so damn nice, ashes refuse to go in there!!! Yes, the ashtray, that's the level of perfection she gives to every inch of a customers parts!!! AND, what's that you say??? It's too far to ship there?? The box for nellas dash was pert near 6' long, shipped both ways!! Nay Sayers who've never seen her work up close, you're in for a pleasant surprise! OCDart is right, pics could never do the real thing justice, but I'm preaching to the choir here, but it don't hurt to send non-fabo friends a heads up too!!

Nice intake OC, wear it with pride!! Geof

Attachments

• image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 420
I share her work on Facebook every chance I get. I agree. She is the best! tmm

Love the lettering done in different color

My air gap is done in the enduroshine from Edelbrock but it would really pop if the lettering was done in red

Great job Leanna!

OCDart, have a edelbrock Thunder series also done in enduroshine maybe she could powder the carb too

That girl does nice work.

That looks great!!!

(I bet she colored in between the lines when she was little...)

Ya' got 2-stage paint?
This is 3-stage powder...Heavy Silver over Black Pearl, then covered with a clear for UV stability.
In Leanna's words, "...it looks deep like an old lacquer paint job. The black also gives the recesses a sort of fade-to-black look."

Ken, thank you soooooooo much for an amazing write up!! My head's going to be so swollen from all this fabulous feedback that it won't fit through the shop door tonight. :-D Sorry for the delay in responding -- I've got so much going on right now (in and out of the shop) that computer time is pretty rare and I haven't been on the site in a while.

I really appreciate you showing it off and thank you for your loyalty the last few years. Please share some pics when you get it installed -- I want to see how it looks next to those Magnum valve covers.

Thanks to everybody else for all the kind words too! Ya'll made my night. :-D << hugs all around >>

I call shotgun for the "hug" line, and first in line for kisses.... :love7:
You'll be waiting a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolg time.
Double check your end of life arrangements. LOL!

Well, since you brought it up.... You're hired!!! :D

Smile, it's the second best thing you can do with your lips.... :D LOL!

Read above LOL

Seriously funny replies guys! Gotta love a chick with a sense of humor and tolorNce for us guys humor.

:-D Karl, that's a given after reading this. You guys are awesome!!!

SORRY! The reply I had in mind is NOT for public eye and your Pm box is full.

-
Back