PST's End of Year Front End Kit Sales Start Monday !!!!!!

-
Wondering if this 15% could be used in addition to the 10% forum discount (read:15%+10%)... Or in place of the forum 10%discount.

Thanks!

EDIT: Never mind I saw that this question was already answered in a previous post.

Thanks again.

Wondering if this 15% could be used in addition to the 10% forum discount (read:15%+10%)... Or in place of the forum 10%discount.

Thanks!

EDIT: Never mind I saw that this question was already answered in a previous post.

Thanks again.

same question was asked last year and the answer was 'no'. Plus, the ad banner states "cannot be combined with any other offer".

Thanks James.

Just a heads up. You cannot order the new torsion bars (1.03) with out calling customer service. When I did call they said they would not fit a 73 A Body. ??? I always thought A body torsion bars will interchange regardless of year.

Thanks
Mike

Mike,

Who did you speak with ???? The new a body bars fit through 1976 I apologize if they gave you the wrong information. I checked our website and it does allow you to purchase them for A bodies through 76 again I apologize.

Thanks
James From

Ordered my kit for the Dart last week. Got the kit in three days! Thanks.

Hi James.

I just tried again to order the 1.03" Torsion bars with this as the result.
Please call for product availability and price.

I tried it with Firefox and Chrome with the above result. I then used my girlfriends computer with the same result.
As for who said it, sorry my notepad is at work, Started with an R, that's all I recall.

Thank you.
Mike

Mike,

Who did you speak with ???? The new a body bars fit through 1976 I apologize if they gave you the wrong information. I checked our website and it does allow you to purchase them for A bodies through 76 again I apologize.

Thanks
James From

Hi James.

I just tried again to order the 1.03" Torsion bars with this as the result.
Please call for product availability and price.

I tried it with Firefox and Chrome with the above result. I then used my girlfriends computer with the same result.
As for who said it, sorry my notepad is at work, Started with an R, that's all I recall.

Thank you.
Mike

Ok Mike,

It should be fixed on the website now, had my IT guy go through and fix the issues. I doubled and triple checked the site myself. It should be good to go now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

James

James,

Than YOU!

Not just for fixing that but for being here representing your company.
Much appreciated..

Mike

Ok Mike,

It should be fixed on the website now, had my IT guy go through and fix the issues. I doubled and triple checked the site myself. It should be good to go now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

James

-
Back