Public thank you

-

winstoninwisc

Taint easy livin free,season ticket ona 1wayride
Reaction score
I want to publicly thank JDMoparfor sending me those pistons for MY blown motor,your cash will be in the mail monady and other stand up people too many to mention for quick .help,
BIG HAND TO oldmanmopar, RUSTY RATS ***, for being kewl and funny and new what I did to my motor with 2 pictures , tim Abodee cause he"s a true brother cudachick , crackeback,screws, limegreen70 , for my awesome 3:91 rear chunk and his father ,God bleess his sole. for putting I tin a bucket of oil 40 years ago ,it Rocks , allen for the gasket set , Mike my engine builder for his time for trade. Hemi , joechitown so, many I cant keep typing .easier just every 1 in here , except 3 assholes,I could give a (*(& less about GET BENT.

You're very welcome Jon. I'm glad you could use them. Hopefully, 2 of yours will be heavier...and your engine builder can whittle em down to match those I sent. So they made it there ok? I tried to pack em where the skirts wouldn't get damaged.

Hay, I resemble that remark. lol

JDMopar RR pitsha ,70aar , thelist goeson andon krazy kuda ,cosig, 340 sedan , lenna mopargirl ,rainy , to manymopars ,scotty outin R,I. dam just so many of yahs Your all just tight in my world THAK ALL YOU VERY MUCH .
like i said easier to say 3 assholes in this bunch of headed past 40k gold or better. I wasn't looking for nothing fornothin, cause ican get iton myown , IF YOU DONT LIKE THE WAY FABO"S then leave our country usa, luvn ASSES ALONE , DOLNALD.
Just a thought of mine to elegal immigrants Looking to live this freedom fight , learn English , do 2-3 years in our Military services
Quit under cutting My job prices and do 30 days comunty service for our vetrans Jion with us not againt us . and Please We can all CO- EXIST if we just GIVE To LIVE , an empty hand reaching out to some 1 , an empty heart takes so little to fill , you want space
you need to give a little WE TO TO GIVE ... TO LIVE . JDMopar a liitle Lov coming your way to my friend .
With these new storms just hittn you people out there , my offer for clothing still valid , My problems are so minute , get ready east coast , it just missed us By 40 miles today , So size 32,34,36 pants and a medium-x large available ,or 1 days food rashn
1 more thing before I go post new good quality sale , You Kardashion %*^*&^ just jump in the fire , no 1 CARES
thanks all my FABO FAMILY. STAY SAFE and my phone is open if you need those clothes and get get a frein to give me a shipping address ,, HAGR812 brothers and sisters , sale will slow down while we put motor back together and in this week .
so please be paiteint and if you get skipped or loose out, I am very sorry Mopar parts are easy when we get them out and get pics
But the 64-66 barracuda parts are way easier to make sure there right by calling me 9 am central to1:30 west caost
any time for disabled vets or people caught in the storms . thanks all whatch for the trove sale first call and cash ,trunps pms
this week , butI have to make short and sweet , thow I do love to bull with all my brothers and sisters . but thisismy window forhelp with dropping in my motor , after its together by Tuesday 6 am if that's what it takes tohave on road saterday morning for my wifes bosses car show .. THANKS ALL PEACE

You're very welcome Jon. I'm glad you could use them. Hopefully, 2 of yours will be heavier...and your engine builder can whittle em down to match those I sent. So they made it there ok? I tried to pack em where the skirts wouldn't get damaged.

Dammit man. Tell us how you really feel. Don't hold back nuthin. LOL

GOTTM PRFECT JACKIE cash in the mail tommoro not enough but the rest I will pass on + favors passed on as well
stay low for these storms coming orhithigh ground quick hits like Mohamad alli and gone in 20 minutes STAY SAFE MY BROTHER
cash on the way back just a 20tho

GO AWAY RR LOL LOV IT short and to the point Thanks brother BON SCOTT acdc A TOUCH TO MUCH . WERE ALL ON THE HYWAY TOHELL AND KNOW IT. but it feels like a hand in a velvet glove !! got to tell you about gods man in charge of making that box lol HAGR81 MY BROTHER

Did Winstoninwisc get his motor together, and back in the car? Or is our ol buddy passed out in the garage from Sammy Hagar overload? Tune in next time, when we hear his wife's boss say "Who's the nutso in the Barracuda doing donuts in the middle of the car show?!?!" :mad::p:D

Did Winstoninwisc get his motor together, and back in the car? Or is our ol buddy passed out in the garage from Sammy Hagar overload? Tune in next time, when we hear his wife's boss say "Who's the nutso in the Barracuda doing donuts in the middle of the car show?!?!" :mad::p:D

Yes, I believe that he fired it up today...

-
Back