Pulled it out last knight

-

kingvern

Reaction score
well after almost 2 months i finally got to drive my more door dart. It is not all the way together but i just couldn't wait any longer. Mufflers are to quiet for me but i do like the power this small block has.

Attachments

• IMG_0453.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 673
Not at all what I was expecting based on the thread title.

He took it out....

[ame]http://youtu.be/hpwJE5DEk7U[/ame]

I'm still trying to figure out the "Knight" reference, or is it supposed to be "Night" ?

Which witch is which,maybe create a crate motor and put it in so a knight could take it out at night,....nite!

:D

Think I covered the most common ones round' here!

ps: that is sick, thanks for sharing that video KV....Ill be watching it several times today!

That sounds really good and just the right amount of everything. im in the process of some body work and getting ready to do a small block swap in my 70 and i would love to hear more about your set up

Are the rear tires in a stock wheelwell? They look great, what size? And rim offset?

Thank you guys. Even for slamming me for my spelling. I had to check that i was'nt on Moparts.

Sounds awesome to me-even if you weren't finished with it..

...if I didn't know any better people don't care for the threads on moparts

well after almost 2 months i finally got to drive my more door dart. It is not all the way together but i just couldn't wait any longer. Mufflers are to quiet for me but i do like the power this small block has.

This Dart is awesome! Love the 4 doors and it scoots real good!:thumbup:
What are you naming that trusty steed?

I like! Keep the mufflers quiet, that way it's more unassuming, after all it's a "family" car. Just one somebody might not want to mess with if provoked.

-
Back