pulley problems lol

-

1969moparDART

Reaction score
what pulleys do i need to run a single belt on my 1969 318, all i have is water pump alternator and crank so i think i just need one belt right? part numbers or a link are helpfull. thank all!!!

Yep, one belt.
If you have a single belt alternator and water pump pulley, then all you need is the crank pulley and belt.
If you have a two belt water pump pulley and want a single, order one for bout any A body 318 car without AC.

Hope this helps at least a little.

Yep, one belt.
If you have a single belt alternator and water pump pulley, then all you need is the crank pulley and belt.
If you have a two belt water pump pulley and want a single, order one for bout any A body 318 car without AC.

what i have now is a crank pulley with two tracks and my alternator and fan both have one, so the line up is thus, alternator to crank, then my water pump to crank, so if i was to change out the alternator pulley to a dual track they would all line up and i could then run one, only question is, is that proper? and is there even a belt for that or would i just have to measure to get as close as possible and use the alternator to take up slack?

One belt runs from crank to alternator to water pump. The second groove is for power steering to crank. I can’t remember what ac car does

Stock non ac 68 318 except the two groove alt pulley.

381E8052-0FA2-46B2-A51F-0BB7CEA2260A.jpeg

-
Back