-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z3v0

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Have a 73 360 with a standard mech fuel pump and a Holley 1850. Need the pump to carb fuel line, any suggestions on what I need or how to bend one?

I make my own too. Used a piece of brake line and my handy dandy tubing bender I bought at Sears a couple yrs. back. The bender cost about $40 but it was well worth it. Bends as purty as ya please without crimping the line.

HF has a bender for about 6 bucks. Black and has 3 tube size grooves. There is hard line you can buy now that doesn't even need a bender.. just bend it! It doesnt kink....

I made one last summer. Bought the line at Oreilly's and they let me borrow a nice tubing bender. Done.

I'm using NAPA 3/8 line.

Attachments

• club%20pics%20029.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 171
auto parts store buy a 22 inch 5/16/black straight fuel line bend to fit with any tubing bender..i brot mine up over th head like mopar so you can put a clamp on end of head behind alt..from where you end it use rubber fuel line..j

brot mine up over th head like mopar so you can put a clamp on end of head behind alt..from where you end it use rubber fuel line..j

I bent mine the same but went hardline from carb to about 8 inches from the pump and put a filter and rubber line so I wouldnt have to look at it all the time. It is hidden under the alternator

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back