Pump to carb fuel line

-
There are several companies that make reproduction lines. Fine Lines, The Right Stuff and Inline Tube to name a few.

Classic Industries lists these for about every year/model. They come in the original steel and stainless steel. Basically the repo lines go from Pt A to Pt B okay, but they go in more of a straight line. In other words, they don't follow the offsets and contour of original lines (which IMO look better). I ended up blowing out my original line and using steel wool on the exterior, and it cleaned up pretty well.

Got my main fuel line from Inline. They sent a vapor line for I don't know what. Reordered, they sent a fuel line for something similar, not sure. Still not right!!! After much time getting it to work , ( still not right) it's on . You can almost destroy a tubing bender on stainless tubing. I'm still pissed, can you tell? InLine will not get any more orders from me.
Yote

I received the complete stainless line set from Inline yesterday. Tank to fuel pump fit perfectly after removing the shipping bend. It even fell right into the factory clips on the bottom of the cuda.

Then the fun began. I was not aware the pump to carb line was 2 piece. In finagling around for fitment I managed to snap the dip stick tube flush to the block. 2 hours later I managed to remove the broken tube without removing the pan (luckily) or spilling any metal fragments into the engine. It appears that I have an incorrect fuel pump as the outlet points toward the axle location and should probably point slightly toward the front of the car. I am guessing there should be a canister vapor can/filter between the 2 separate lines from pump to carb.?

Anyone have a shot of the correct install.

Oh yeah... looking for a correct dipstick tube, as well! :eek:ops:

GJS

-
Back