purists need not apply

-
haha i eat there so much that they recognize my voice through the drive through! lol two beefey five layer burritos with no sourcream and add lava sauce is what i was eating everyday, i discovered the loaded buffalo chicken grillers are pretty amazing though so thats the new regular! they love me so much im workin on a date with the regular window girl and her/they give me a 10% discount and a free medium pepsi everyday hahaha owww my heart lol

haha i eat there so much that they recognize my voice through the drive through! lol two beefey five layer burritos with no sourcream and add lava sauce is what i was eating everyday, i discovered the loaded buffalo chicken grillers are pretty amazing though so thats the new regular! they love me so much im workin on a date with the regular window girl and her/they give me a 10% discount and a free medium pepsi everyday hahaha owww my heart lol

Lol that's how I was at my last job! 2 5 layers easy sour cream and they gave me free drinks and discount! I've dropped two pants sizes since moving away from there! Rofl

Lol that's how I was at my last job! 2 5 layers easy sour cream and they gave me free drinks and discount! I've dropped two pants sizes since moving away from there! Rofl

Lol three chicken grillers is cheaper than anywhere in town and its only 1/4 mile from our shop so my hands are kind of tied haha i think that girls big green eyes and pretty smile are makin me want it more than the food though!

A 440 in a mustang would be neat, but what I've always wanted to do is drop one in an older style car.
how about the VR440?

mitsubishi VR4 with a 440 in place of the 3.0 TT
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3UwRgaJajU"]Dodge Stealth VR440 Tuning - YouTube[/ame]

On second thought, I agree with this guy! ^

Went to a local car show a few months ago and someone had a "Hemi Gremi" there that was absolutely awesome.

GREMLIN! Not as cheap as a fox body but sooooo much cooler. Any pics of the hemi gremlin?

Lol three chicken grillers is cheaper than anywhere in town and its only 1/4 mile from our shop so my hands are kind of tied haha i think that girls big green eyes and pretty smile are makin me want it more than the food though!

Rofl

Jmo to the op, what about a farm truck build? Find an old junker ford/chev/dodge slap in the 440, add slicks and see what happens

Two door hornet would be cool too. Probably cheaper than a gremlin and more common. Remember if you get the right year they came with torqueflight transmissions. I think an 8 3/4 is an easy swap too.

Jmo to the op, what about a farm truck build? Find an old junker ford/chev/dodge slap in the 440, add slicks and see what happens

I can get my hands on an 83 shortwide dodge with a body thats as straight as an arrow, no motor or trans and the dash is yanked out along with the windshield. I can probably get it for $300. Can also get a 66 four door coronet /6 auto with a perfect body and complete interior minus grille and front bumper for $650. Or a 64 polara 500 thats stripped of everything but the body and suspension and glass, oh and rear end. I think i could score it for $300 and it has an 8 3/4 in it already

I can get my hands on an 83 shortwide dodge with a body thats as straight as an arrow, no motor or trans and the dash is yanked out along with the windshield. I can probably get it for $300. Can also get a 66 four door coronet /6 auto with a perfect body and complete interior minus grille and front bumper for $650. Or a 64 polara 500 thats stripped of everything but the body and suspension and glass, oh and rear end. I think i could score it for $300 and it has an 8 3/4 in it already

Truck

I think the coronet or polara would just be too heavy and a boat load of work to even be safe to drive. Let alone pass tech inspection

I think the coronet or polara would just be too heavy and a boat load of work to even be safe to drive. Let alone pass tech inspection

Not to mention a big block conversion on a b and c body has been done by everyone in the country. Get the truck slam it about 6" from the ground with some wide meats out back and a cage!

Lol it would be cheaper and easier than the mustang and if i cant get the garage space i need for it then atleast its a drop in deal so as long as all the parts were gathered before hand it wouldnt take long to do so the city wouldnt have time to complain lol id need a truck pan, headers, front motor accesories, rebuild the trans, get all mounts, and then wire it up. With everything on hand it would probably take two weekends to strip and clean the engine bay and then drop the motor in and make it run. Hmmmm it wouldnt have the cool factor but for $1200 invested would be fun lol

Truck,
I once had a 76 with a factory 440 auto.
The truck was a beast.

I still think an AMC originally equipped with a torqueflight would be easy. No shift linkage to deal with, just shorten the driveshaft for the longer 727 extension housing. Biggest headaches would be exhaust, motor mounts and cooling.

I still think an AMC originally equipped with a torqueflight would be easy. No shift linkage to deal with, just shorten the driveshaft for the longer 727 extension housing. Biggest headaches would be exhaust, motor mounts and cooling.

Then do it :)

-
Back