purists need not apply

-
If you do a truck and need it i can hook you up with a pan and pick up for it.

There's you a good contact mischief! ^^

Ain't got it yet and already have someone willing to help! :) that's awesome

Not my project mopar daddy, just giving my .02 I just bought a truck pan and mounts to do a 440 pickup for me. Going to look at a 1984 /6 O/D long box for$1,800 this weekend. i want it for hauling though not hauling ***.

Not my project mopar daddy, just giving my .02 I just bought a truck pan and mounts to do a 440 pickup for me. Going to look at a 1984 /6 O/D long box for$1,800 this weekend. i want it for hauling though not hauling ***.

Rofl! Oops! How did I mix up you and Dustin?! I think it's time for bed!

Sigh..... now the great debate begins lol mustang or truck. I smell a poll brewing

truck truck truck truck

I like mustangs of pretty much all body styles(even the fugly mustang IIs in the right setup), but fast trucks are just awesome especially in particular trucks not known for being built as race trucks. Like i'd find a ford/dodge drag truck cooler than the run of the mill C10

truck truck truck truck

I like mustangs of pretty much all body styles(even the fugly mustang IIs in the right setup), but fast trucks are just awesome especially in particular trucks not known for being built as race trucks. Like i'd find a ford/dodge drag truck cooler than the run of the mill C10

I can get behind the truck deal if it's an A100 or Econoline we're talking about.

Lol sounds like theres equal support for both the mustang and the truck, those are the two i have access to for really cheap. I think sadly i might have to go the truck route because of the drop in ability. Maybe ill have a shop where i can put a project like the mustang someday.
You guys are awesome!

Lol sounds like theres equal support for both the mustang and the truck, those are the two i have access to for really cheap. I think sadly i might have to go the truck route because of the drop in ability. Maybe ill have a shop where i can put a project like the mustang someday.
You guys are awesome!

Support for anything mopar!

-
Back