Push notifications

-

33IMP

Reaction score
What are "push notifications", and why is a-bodies pushing them? I have said NO, and "don't ever ask again" about five times now, and yet you keep asking. What's the point of putting in a "don't ask again" option, and then ignoring it?
BTW, b-bodies has never asked for them.

Last edited:
I know what "push" is and its probably a stupid "auto feature" that came with the "upgrade".
Simply put they're trying to track as much info as we "allow" them to.
Site owner Joey than sells said info to......
I've hit "never" about 5 times!
Never isnt forever I guess...frustrating
What are "push notifications, and why is a-bodies pushing them? I have said NO, and "don't ever ask again" about five times now, and yet you keep asking. What's the point of putting in a "don't ask again" option, and then ignoring it?
BTW, b-bodies has never asked for them.

Simply put they're trying to track as much info as we "allow" them to.
Site owner Joey than sells said info to......

Wrong.

I dont sell ANY info. Period.

The push notifications are just to let you know you have a PM or have been quoted or a thread your watching has a new post. That's all. There is no collection of info from push notifications, no selling of info, or anything like that.

My guess, is that you log out most of the time. Well when you log out, it deletes the cookies that remember you dont want push notifications. Unless multiple people use your device there isnt much reason to log out.

I don't ever log out, here or b-bodies. And I visit each site, multiple times a day.
I dont need email notifications. I check my email once a month..... maybe. If I didn't need one, I wouldn't have one.

Good to know you're not selling it.
I stay lògged in. I always click NEVER and have been asked approx 5/6 times.
Wrong.

I dont sell ANY info. Period.

The push notifications are just to let you know you have a PM or have been quoted or a thread your watching has a new post. That's all. There is no collection of info from push notifications, no selling of info, or anything like that.

My guess, is that you log out most of the time. Well when you log out, it deletes the cookies that remember you dont want push notifications. Unless multiple people use your device there isnt much reason to log out.

Do you have your browser set to auto clear cookies?

-
Back