Pushbutton for 62 Valiant

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am parting out a 63 with the pushbutton shifter
I don't know if they are the same. I can email pics if needed

I dont think it is the same -63 have round buttons and -62 have square.

62 valiant -- is a 1 year only square ivory color style-- the lancer of that year might also work---it has black square buttons , Lawrence

i have a round button shifter i bought ,was going to use in a street rod project,decided not to,,do you need the complete unit or just the buttons?? e mail me [email protected]

These buttons are unique to '62 Valiants. The Lancer buttons for '62 are directly interchangeable but as stated by an earlier respondant, they are black instead of the opaque whiteish color. I have a set (5) but would want $75 plus shipping. A lot perhaps but every used Valiant I've ever bought needs at least one, and these cars have become very scarce in the local junk yards over the last ten years. If yours are simply marred from use you can polish them with 2000 grit and finish off with Mc Guires and they will look like new. If interested contact me directly at [email protected]. Not willing to deal on price as I still drive these cars on a daily basis and am not convinced giving up my only spare set is in my best interest but unemployment has made me consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back