putting in A.C.

-

justme

Reaction score
Is there anyone that knows anyone who can install A.C. in my 66 Valiant /6 not to far from Boynton Beach Fla. ?

You?? Put it in yourself.
I'm going to be doing the same to my 85 D150
But I'm nowhere close to Florida.
I don't know Florida geography well but I know someone in that state, a regular on this board (@CharrlieS) that would be my 1st contact for the possibility of having the needed parts. He has a few early A's still running around
I dunno if he would be close to you as I can tell by looking at a map that it is a loooooong state.

I don't know Florida geography well but I know someone in that state, a regular on this board (@CharrlieS) that would be my 1st contact for the possibility of having the needed parts. He has a few early A's still running around
I dunno if he would be close to you as I can tell by looking at a map that it is a loooooong state.

Im looking at this with my 66 Valient. It’s a factory AC car but I tore out the old stuff. There’s plenty of options.

Thank You !!

In my case (hope I'm not jumping on toes by saying this) mostly I have the brackets for a sanden style compressor left to find, and they need to be for a slant 6.

-
Back